Match Preview: Angers 0-2 Lille Predictions and Betting Tips, Ligue 1
Tips & Predictions For Today, February 7, 2020.
League: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 24
Match: 20:45 Angers – Lille
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
- Angers come into this game winless in each of their last four Ligue 1 (L1) home fixtures (D2, L2). Their 4-1 loss versus Reims in their last L1 home outing put an end to a run of seven straight league home matches which featured under 2.5 goals.
- Itching for a win, ‘Les Scoïstes’ will have to be more careful in defence, after conceding a penalty in three of their last four L1 home games. Encouragingly though, they enter this clash with an outstanding H2H record, which has seen them lose just two of their 17 top-flight H2Hs on home soil (W11, D4).
- Aiming to complete a run of three consecutive wins in the league, Lille know how important scoring first in this game could be. Significantly, they have won ten of the 13 L1 games in which they’ve struck the opening goal this campaign (D2, L1).
- However, ‘Le LOSC’ have failed to find the net in three of their last four road trips to Stade Raymond-Kopa in the top-flight. In fact, they may want to keep it tight late on, as nearly half (eight) of the 18 league goals they have conceded on the road so far this campaign arrived after the hour mark.
- Players to watch: Angers’ Rachid Alioui has netted seven competitive goals so far, going down as the game’s first/last scorer in his six goalscoring games. Meanwhile, Lille’s current top scorer Victor Osimhen has scored only two of his 11 L1 goals so far on the road.
- Stat attack: Angers have won the three prior L1 home fixtures in which they were leading at half-time.
- Lille are one of four L1 sides that are yet to take a half-time lead on the road this season (HT: D8, L3).
- Each of the previous three L1 H2Hs held here have produced a goalless first half.