Match Preview: Amiens 4-4 Paris SG Predictions and Betting Tips, Ligue 1
Tips & Predictions For Today, February 15, 2020.
League: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 25
Match: 17:30 Amiens – Paris SG
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 4:4 WON!!!
- Amiens are guaranteed to end this round of Ligue 1 (L1) action second-bottom. Their winless league run now stretches back 12 games (D4, L8), with the last three of those defeats yielding a 2-1 scoreline, and the decisive goal arriving beyond the 80th minute each time.
- A 4-1 defeat to PSG in the reverse fixture is part of that winless dozen, with that result taking Amiens’ top-flight H2H record vs PSG to: D1, L4,. Amiens have also failed to score a single first-half goal vs PSG in the top-flight.
- PSG have won their last six L1 away fixtures in succession, with five of those wins seeing them lead with a clean sheet at half-time. They have also won eight of their last nine individual halves of L1 away football, and opened the scoring inside the 16th-30th minute period in their last three away league games.
- In a further testament to their penchant for early dominance, PSG have scored (at least) the first two match goals in each of their last four L1 away games. Meanwhile, four (80%) of PSG’s last five clean-sheet L1 away wins to yield an even-numbered margin have seen the goals split 50/50 across halves.
- Players to watch: Amiens’ Serhou Guirassy scored in his last match, and in turn, seven of his nine goals for the ‘Unicorns’ (including five of six at home) have served to put them 1-0 up – but only decisively so twice.
- Mauro Icardi netted the opener inside 30 minutes in PSG’s last L1 road trip (W 2-1). However, 50% (three) of his last six league goals have arrived beyond the 80th minute, with each of that trio being the last in matches that saw both teams score and over 2.5 total goals.
- Stat attack: Amiens have lost the second half ‘to-nil’ (and by 2+ goals) in their last three home league defeats.
- However, the hosts have avoided defeat in 60% of their home league matches entered as betting outsiders this term.
- PSG have won the last three H2Hs by 3+ goals and scored exactly three second-half goals in each of that trio.