Match Preview: Neman 3-0 Energetik-BGU Predictions and Betting Tips, Vysshaya Liga
Tips & Predictions For Today, April 24, 2020.
League: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 6
Match: 18:00 Neman – Energetik-BGU
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
- Looking to end a three-match Vysshava Liga (VL) winless streak (D2, L1), Neman Grodno will hope home comforts come to the rescue here. Not only are Neman unbeaten in five VL home matches (W3, D2 including a walkover), they are unbeaten in five VL home H2Hs (W4, D1).
- Additionally, Neman have been frugal, having kept a first-half clean sheet in ten of their last 11 VL matches (excluding the walkover). That includes all five VL fixtures this season, with four completely goalless at the break. Additionally, Neman have seen under 2.5 goals in 16 of their last 18 VL matches, and in all five this season.
- Along the same lines, Energetik-BGU Minsk have seen under 2.5 goals in their last four VL matches. Back-to-back losses have spoiled Energetik-BGU’s perfect VL start though (W3) nevertheless, they haven’t lost three in a row since October 2005.
- Energetik-BGU’s away form has been mixed, even if the last time they lost consecutive VL trips was back in August 2019 (W3, D2, L2 since – including a walkover). Regardless, the visitors have managed to start their games well and have four first-half VL clean sheets this season (at all venues). The same feat has been repeated by Energetik-BGU in their last three VL road trips, with each producing under 2.5 goals.
- Players to watch: Gegam Kadimyan (NEM) has opened the scoring with both his VL goals – both came at this venue. Meanwhile, Energetik-BGU have won both matches where Jasur Yakhshiboev has netted.
- Stat attack: Nine of the last 13 VL games involving Neman that didn’t end in a draw (excluding the walkover), finished via a 1-0 scoreline, although just one was this season.
- The last 12 VL games involving Energetic-BGU that didn’t end in a draw (excluding a walkover) saw the winner net last.
- Seven of Neman’s eight historical H2H wins have come with a clean sheet.