Match Preview: Gorodeja 1-1 FC Minsk Predictions and Betting Tips, Vysshaya Liga
Tips & Predictions For Today, May 8, 2020.
League: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 8
Match: 17:00 Gorodeja – FC Minsk
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
- Gorodeya (W3, D1, L3) have established themselves as a reliable figure in total goal spreads, with every match so far this season producing exactly one or two total goals. They are winless across the three matches producing two goals (D1, L2), each of which saw the away team on the day score first.
- The final home game of September 2019 remains the last time Gorodeya’s fans witnessed a stalemate here (W3, L4 in home games since). All of the defeats saw Gorodeya lose one half ‘to-nil’ by a margin of over 1.5 goals.
- FC Minsk have lost in 66.67% of league matches entered as favourites this term, but even so, their win-rate of 33.33% as favourites is up from 30.00% last season. Overall, their record as away favourites in the league since the start of 2019 reads: W1, D2, L3.
- Since the start of October 2019, FC Minsk have recorded a near-even away record in the Vysshaya Liga (W3, D1, L4). Over half (five) of the eight halves played across the defeats saw FC Minsk lose by a 1-0 scoreline. All of the games won/drawn saw both teams score, with second halves consistently producing over 1.5 total goals.
- Players to watch: Andrey Sorokin opened the scoring in Gorodeya’s last match (D 1-1). Both of his goals this season have been openers, while 50% of his overall career goals have been decisive winners.
- A double from Oleksandr Vasyliev beyond the hour mark won it for FC Minsk in the last H2H here.
- Stat attack: Three (75%) of Gorodeya’s last four home league defeats have seen them specifically lose the second half 2-0.
- All producing over 1.5 goals, Minsk’s last five Vysshaya Liga away wins have seen them consistently score goal 2.
- Gorodeya have won the first half ‘to-nil’ in each of the last four Vysshaya Liga H2Hs.