Match Preview: Neman 2-4 Rukh Brest Predictions and Betting Tips, Vysshaya Liga
Tips & Predictions For Today, May 9, 2020.
League: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 8
Match: 15:00 Neman – Rukh Brest
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:4 WON!!!
- Neman Grodno have made their best start to a Vysshaya Liga (VL) home campaign since 2013, earning two wins-to-nil in their first three home fixtures. Last round’s away loss to BATE Borisov was the first time in 2020 that Neman had conceded a VL first-half goal at any venue, with five of their seven fixtures to date producing 0-0 half-time results.
- The hosts go into week eight as one of just two clubs yet to score inside the first 30 minutes this season, but in turn have not conceded the opening goal of the game in any of their three VL home fixtures (W2, D1) in 2020.
- No team has seen fewer goals at either end than Rukh Brest, who have not been involved in a single VL 2020 match this term with greater than two total goals. Their four away matches to date have all produced either 0-0 or 1-0 results, with a scoreless second half on all four occasions.
- As a result, the team to open the scoring in Rukh Brest’s VL matches (at all venues) have gone on to win-to-nil on four of five occasions. The visitors have started as outsiders in all four away fixtures, with their 75% win-draw rate (W1, D2, L1) amongst the finest in the league this season.
- Players to watch: Gegam Kadimyan (NEM) has opened the scoring in all three of his home appearances this VL season. Meanwhile, Denis Grechikho (RUK) will have to tread carefully, having been booked in each of his last four away starts.
- Stat attack: Five of Neman’s seven VL 2020 fixtures have seen at least five yellow cards awarded across the match.
- Rukh Brest have collected 17 yellow cards (and two subsequent reds) in their four away VL matches this season.
- Rukh Brest have taken more corner kicks than the opposition in their last three VL matches.