Match Preview: Ath Bilbao 1-1 Atletico Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips, LaLiga
Tips & Predictions For Today, June 14, 2020.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 28
Match: 13:00 Ath Bilbao – Atletico Madrid
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
- Athletic Bilbao snapped a ten-game winless run (D5, L5) in La Liga (LL) before the hiatus, winning two straight league games. The last of those wins was the first competitive Athletic game in eight to see a winning margin of more than a goal, and marked just the sixth time this season that an Athletic league game saw over 1.5 first-half goals.
- A lack of goal action has been a theme in Athletic home games, with four straight 1-0 scorelines here part of 12 competitive games (of 15) this season to see just one, or neither side score. Furthermore, no side has seen less than their average of 1.69 match goals per home game this LL season.
- Atlético Madrid return to action amid a five-game unbeaten LL run (W2, D3), the last three of which saw them concede first before the 25th minute. With an average of just 0.93 first-half goals in their LL games this season (the same as Athletic), it’s hardly a surprise that Atleti have seen nearly half (13/27) of their LL games end 0-0 at half-time and 16 overall end level at the break.
- Eight of those scoreless LL first halves were recorded away from home, resulting in a first-half goals average of 0.54 per game. Hope for goals is further dashed by a league-high 11 of Atleti’s 13 away LL games producing under 2.5 goals.
- Players to watch: Raul Garcia has been on the losing side just once for Athletic in the last 15 LL games he’s netted.
- Eight of the last nine competitive games that Álvaro Morata has scored in for Atleti featured both sides scoring.
- Stat attack: A 0-0 H2H LL result hasn’t been recorded in Bilbao since 1963/64!
- Athletic are unbeaten in five games (W3, D2) as a home outsider since the start of last season.
- Atleti’s nine LL games this year average 5.89 yellow cards per game.
|Head-to-head matches: ATH BILBAO – ATL. MADRID|
|26.10.19||LL||Atl. Madrid||Ath Bilbao||2 : 0|
|16.03.19||LL||Ath Bilbao||Atl. Madrid||2 : 0|
|10.11.18||LL||Atl. Madrid||Ath Bilbao||3 : 2|
|18.02.18||LL||Atl. Madrid||Ath Bilbao||2 : 0|
|20.09.17||LL||Ath Bilbao||Atl. Madrid||1 : 2|
Match Preview: Londrina - CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022
Match Preview: Switzerland W 0-4 England W Predictions and Betting Tips 30.06.2022
Match Preview: SK Gjovik-Lyn 0-7 Stabaek Predictions and Betting Tips 29.06.2022