Match Preview: Alaves 0-1 Osasuna Predictions and Betting Tips, LaLiga
Tips & Predictions For Today, June 24, 2020.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 31
Match: 18:30 Alaves – Osasuna
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
- Only one team has scored in each of Deportivo Alavés’ post-restart games (W1, L2) though the only victory came here at Estadio Mendizorrotza. Ten of Alavés’ 12 games in all competitions prior to the pause saw both teams score, with ‘El Glorioso’ coming from behind to avoid defeat in two of the last four such games (W1, D1, L2).
- Alavés often grow into their home league games, with 16 of their 20 La Liga home goals (80%) coming in the second half. Consequently, over half of their home league victories have seen at least a two-goal swing (57.14%).
- Prior to round 31, visiting CA Osasuna boasted a joint league-high of 14 recovered points from matches where they had conceded the opener (W3, D5, L10). However, they are prone to collapse in defeat, and seven of 11 league defeats this term have seen a 2+ goal margin (63.64%).
- Osasuna have also trailed to nil at half-time in 53.33% of their away league matches (HT: W2, D5, L8). However, they can compensate for that, having scored 86.67% of their away league goals in the second half.
- Players to watch: Alavés top-scorer Lucas Pérez (11 goals) has scored his side’s first goal in two of their last three home league victories.
- One-club man Roberto Torres scored from the spot in the two games prior to the pause, his next goal will be his 50th domestic strike for Osasuna.
- Stat attack: Alavés have received a red card in each of their post-restart league games (four total red cards).
- Osasuna have averaged 3.17 yellow cards per-match across the last six league H2Hs.
- Visiting manager Jagoba Arrasate has lost three of his four H2Hs with Alavés (W1, L3), with each defeat seeing under 2.5 total goals.
|Head-to-head matches: ALAVES – OSASUNA|
|03.11.19||LL||Osasuna||Alaves||4 : 2|
|14.11.18||CF||Alaves||Osasuna||2 : 0|
|05.04.17||LL||Alaves||Osasuna||0 : 1|
|05.11.16||LL||Osasuna||Alaves||0 : 1|
|13.03.16||LL2||Osasuna||Alaves||3 : 1|