Match Preview: Crystal Palace 0-1 Burnley Predictions and Betting Tips, Premier League
Tips & Predictions For Today, June 28, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 32
Match: 20:00 Crystal Palace – Burnley
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
- Crystal Palace’s four-game Premier League (PL) winning streak ended in a 4-0 defeat last time out. Their previous five matches have now seen just one side score, with four of those games witnessing the eventual winner lead at half-time. In fact the previous four games in which they conceded the opener, Palace lost – three times trailing at the break.
- Roy Hodgson’s side, however, have won consecutive home matches 1-0, but last won three home league clashes in succession back in May 2018. Across their PL campaign, Palace’s home assignments have averaged a league-low 1.67 goals per match, and only two have featured over 2.5 goals (W1, L1).
- Burnley were three games without winning (D2, L1) prior to defeating Watford 1-0 last time out. Notably, that result now means 16 of their past 21 PL fixtures have seen just one or neither side score (76.19%). Furthermore, all bar two of their 12 PL triumphs this season came without conceding (83.33%).
- The ‘Clarets’ have failed to score in back-to-back away contests and previously went three PL away battles without netting in December 2018. They’ve also failed to score in their last five away losses, losing by the 30th minute in four.
- Players to watch: Jordan Ayew has scored the first or last goal in Palace’s last three PL wins. Meanwhile, Jay Rodriguez has netted a second-half goal in three of Burnley’s previous four PL victories.
- Stat attack: The previous six H2Hs have each featured exactly one first-half goal.
- Palace have scored only one PL home goal this season inside the opening 15 minutes.
- Burnley are winless in PL away action this season when conceding first (D2, L6).
- Burnley have averaged 2.20 yellow cards per PL away match, however they’ve received no away red cards.
|Head-to-head matches: CRYSTAL PALACE – BURNLEY|
|30.11.19||PL||Burnley||Crystal Palace||0 : 2|
|02.03.19||PL||Burnley||Crystal Palace||1 : 3|
|01.12.18||PL||Crystal Palace||Burnley||2 : 0|
|13.01.18||PL||Crystal Palace||Burnley||1 : 0|
|10.09.17||PL||Burnley||Crystal Palace||1 : 0|
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022