Match Preview: Sheffield Utd 1-0 Wolves Predictions and Betting Tips, Premier League
Tips & Predictions For Today, July 8, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 34
Match: 18:00 Sheffield Utd – Wolves
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:0 LOST
- Sheffield United’s 1-1 draw at Burnley made it four winless Premier League (PL) games from five since the restart (W1, D2, L2), and was their 24th PL match from 33 this season to feature under 2.5 goals. It also happened to be the third competitive match in a row in which Sheffield netted after the 75th minute.
- The ‘Blades’ have put together a four-game unbeaten PL run at home (W3, D1), despite conceding in three of those matches. They haven’t lost when scoring first at home this PL campaign though (W7, D2), but are yet to net in the first 15 minutes here this league season.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers had their eight-game unbeaten PL streak (W5, D3) ended as they lost 2-0 to Arsenal at the weekend, in what was only their second defeat from seven this PL campaign that saw a 2+ goal margin. That game also continued a recent trend that has seen just one or neither side score in eight of their last nine PL outings.
- Unbeaten in their last five PL road trips (W4, D1), Wolves also hold an impressive 71.43% win rate as an away favourite. Four of their previous six PL away wins did see both teams score though, which is little surprise considering Wolves have turned a league-high three HT away losses into FT victories (W3, D2, L3 – FT result after trailing at HT away).
- Players to watch: Lys Mousset netted in Sheffield’s last home match, and scored the opener in the reverse fixture. Meanwhile, Raúl Jiménez’s (WOL) last nine PL goals came after HT – his last two were match openers.
- Stat attack: Sheffield’s last four competitive home games saw the opener scored between the 20th and 40th minute.
- Three of Wolves’ last four PL away games saw a goalless first 60 minutes.
- Three of the last four H2Hs saw the opener netted by the 15th minute.
|Head-to-head matches: SHEFFIELD UTD – WOLVES|
|01.12.19||PL||Wolves||Sheffield Utd||1 : 1|
|03.02.18||CHA||Wolves||Sheffield Utd||3 : 0|
|27.09.17||CHA||Sheffield Utd||Wolves||2 : 0|
|22.03.14||LO||Sheffield Utd||Wolves||0 : 2|
|28.09.13||LO||Wolves||Sheffield Utd||2 : 0|
Match Preview: Dinamo Minsk - Decic Predictions and Betting Tips 07.07.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt 3-0 Klaksvik Predictions and Betting Tips 06.07.2022
Match Preview: St Josephs 0-0 Larne Predictions and Betting Tips 05.07.2022
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS 7-1 Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022