Match Preview: Bournemouth 0-0 Tottenham Predictions and Betting Tips, Premier League
Tips & Predictions For Today, July 9, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 34
Match: 18:00 Bournemouth – Tottenham
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 WON!!!
- Five straight Premier League (PL) defeats has seen Bournemouth plummet into the relegation zone. There were 18 match goals across that period (an average of 3.6 per match), and sadly for the ‘Cherries’ a whopping 14 of those were for the opposition. Staggeringly, they conceded nine first-half goals across those five losses.
- Hope remains at home, where Bournemouth have taken their eight latest PL points, and where they’ve won two of their last five home league games (W2, D1, L2). All is not well, however, as they’ve conceded 2+ goals in half of their PL home matches so far, and lost by a margin of at least two goals on five occasions.
- Tottenham Hotspur, meanwhile, have covered a -1.5 handicap in five of their 13 PL wins this season (38.46%), and have beaten Bournemouth by at least three goals in two of their last four visits. They are, however, without a win in three PL away matches (D1, L2), and have conceded in six straight competitive away games.
- A significant majority of Tottenham’s PL away matches this season have featured both teams scoring (81.25%), and an almost equal majority saw at least three goals scored (75%). ‘Spurs’ themselves, however, have managed to net more than one goal in just one of their last nine competitive away matches.
- Players to watch: Joshua King (BOU) scored in the last PL round – four of the five league matches he’s scored in featured at least three total goals. Meanwhile, Harry Kane (TOT) has two goals since the restart – both netted after the 80th minute.
- Stat attack: Five of Bournemouth’s last six competitive home matches saw both teams score.
- Bournemouth have been behind at HT in six of their seven PL home defeats.
- Tottenham’s last eight PL away matches saw a whopping 44 yellow cards dealt – 5.5 on average per match.
|Head-to-head matches: BOURNEMOUTH – TOTTENHAM|
|30.11.19||PL||Tottenham||Bournemouth||3 : 2|
|04.05.19||PL||Bournemouth||Tottenham||1 : 0|
|26.12.18||PL||Tottenham||Bournemouth||5 : 0|
|11.03.18||PL||Bournemouth||Tottenham||1 : 4|
|14.10.17||PL||Tottenham||Bournemouth||1 : 0|