Match Preview: Real Sociedad 2-3 Granada CF Predictions and Betting Tips, LaLiga
Tips & Predictions For Today, July 10, 2020.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 35
Match: 18:30 Real Sociedad – Granada CF
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:3 WON!!!
- Real Sociedad’s draw last time out made it two La Liga (LL) games unbeaten (W1, D1), but was their first game since the restart that saw them score first. That draw was also the fourth game in a row where the opener arrived before HT.
- The hosts are yet to score first at home since resumption (W1, D1, L2), but netting first is often no real indicator of how Sociedad may perform. That’s because they’ve dropped points in four of the 11 home league games in which they scored the opener (W7, D2, L2), and picked up points in three of the six in which they conceded first (W2, D1, L3).
- Granada are unbeaten in two games after scoring first in each (W1, D1). That, coupled with the fact five of their last seven LL games saw the away side on the day lead 1-0 at HT, could bode well for them here.
- Away from home Granada are unbeaten in five (W2, D3), after scoring the opener by the 30th minute in three of those games (W2, D1). In fact, the first goal appears particularly important for Granada, who are yet to lose a LL away match when scoring first (W4, D1).
- Players to watch: Alexander Isak has scored in his last two games – Sociedad have lost just one of the nine league matches in which he’s scored (W6, D2). Meanwhile, Granada are yet to lose this LL season when Carlos Fernández has found the back of the net (W5, D3).
- Stat attack: Eleven of the last 12 halves of LL football played at this venue saw at least one side fail to score.
- Granada witnessed just one or neither side score in nine of their last 11 away league games.
- Since Matchday 26, no side has scored more than two team goals in any competitive game involving Real Sociedad or Granada.
|Head-to-head matches: REAL SOCIEDAD – GRANADA CF|
|03.11.19||LL||Granada CF||Real Sociedad||1 : 2|
|29.04.17||LL||Real Sociedad||Granada CF||2 : 1|
|17.12.16||LL||Granada CF||Real Sociedad||0 : 2|
|14.02.16||LL||Real Sociedad||Granada CF||3 : 0|
|22.09.15||LL||Granada CF||Real Sociedad||0 : 3|
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022