Match Preview: Reading 1-2 Middlesbrough Predictions and Betting Tips, Championship
Tips & Predictions For Today, July 14, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 44
Match: 18:00 Reading – Middlesbrough
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
- Reading have improved to register three consecutive clean sheets, following a three-game winless run since the restart (W2, D2, L2). Despite the former, they have not kept a clean sheet against Middlesbrough in any of the last six H2Hs, and conceded at least once in 69.77% of their league games this season.
- Hardly putting in performances fit for royalty on home turf, Reading have beaten only rock-bottom Barnsley across their last nine league games here (W1, D4, L4), and have not scored in 263 minutes of play. Over two-thirds of Reading’s conceded home league goals have come beyond HT (67.86%).
- Visiting Middlesbrough are yet to draw since the restart (W2, L4). The ‘Boro’ have won three of their last four away league games without reply, and all of Middlesbrough’s away victories this term have come to nil, with a remarkable 80% ending 2-0.
- Two thirds of Middlesbrough’s scored away league goals have come beyond HT, with Boro bagging more between the 61st-75th minute (ten) than before half-time (eight). However, Middlesbrough have conceded the opener in most of their away games (57.14%), picking up just three of a possible 36 points when conceding first (D3, L9).
- Players to watch: A third-minute penalty from George Pușcaș sealed the points last time out, and each of his last four goalscoring games have seen Reading win without reply.
- Middlesbrough’s Britt Assombalonga has scored three goals across his last four appearances, with those goals accounting a third of his total league haul this term.
- Stat attack: Reading have averaged 5.62 corners per home league game.
- The hosts have averaged just 1.38 yellow cards per home league game.
- Middlesbrough manager Neil Warnock is winless in 79.17% of his managerial H2Hs vs Reading (W5, D5, L14).
|Head-to-head matches: READING – MIDDLESBROUGH|
|14.09.19||CHA||Middlesbrough||Reading||1 : 0|
|27.04.19||CHA||Middlesbrough||Reading||2 : 1|
|22.12.18||CHA||Reading||Middlesbrough||0 : 1|
|10.02.18||CHA||Middlesbrough||Reading||2 : 1|
|28.10.17||CHA||Reading||Middlesbrough||0 : 2|