Match Preview: Burnley – Wolves Predictions and Betting Tips, Premier League
Tips & Predictions For Today, July 15, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 36
Match: 18:00 Burnley – Wolves
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: Pending
- Burnley’s 1-1 draw at Liverpool means they’ve claimed just ten points out of a possible 51 versus the current top half. However, they’ve lost just once across their last 13 Premier League (PL) encounters (W7, D5), whilst five of those seven wins came without conceding, and twice after leading at HT.
- Four of the last five PL fixtures at Turf Moor contained under 2.5 goals, whilst nine of their last ten PL victories here came without conceding. However, across their seven most recent league defeats at this venue they conceded an average of 2.86 goals per game. Whereas their last seven PL home wins saw them score an average 1.86 goals per game.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers responded well to back-to-back league defeats as they recorded a 3-0 home victory over Everton, and subsequently, they’ve now failed to concede in their last four PL wins. That Everton clash was only the sixth time in PL action that they led at HT (17.12%), but on each occasion they claimed all three points.
- The visitors are yet to taste a PL away defeat this season when scoring first (W4, D1). Nevertheless, 58.82% of their away league clashes have seen both teams score, although notably their last five PL away battles produced an average of just 1.80 goals per game, which is down from their season-long average of 2.41.
- Players to watch: Burnley’s Chris Wood has seven PL home goals this season – five were either the game’s first or last strike. Meanwhile, Wolves top-scorer Raul Jiménez has netted his last five PL away goals after the 60th minute.
- Stat attack: Each of the last five halves of H2H football produced exactly one match goal.
- Burnley boss Sean Dyche has lost only one of his seven managerial career clashes with Wolves (W3, D3).
- Wolves have lost their last four competitive away games played on a Wednesday.
|Head-to-head matches: BURNLEY – WOLVES|
|25.08.19||PL||Wolves||Burnley||1 : 1|
|30.03.19||PL||Burnley||Wolves||2 : 0|
|16.09.18||PL||Wolves||Burnley||1 : 0|
|19.03.16||CHA||Burnley||Wolves||1 : 1|
|07.11.15||CHA||Wolves||Burnley||0 : 0|