Match Preview: Boavista 0-2 Rio Ave Predictions and Betting Tips, Primeira Liga
Tips & Predictions For Today, July 25, 2020.
League: PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga – Round 34
Match: 19:00 Boavista – Rio Ave
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
- Marooned in mid-table no matter what happens on the final day, Boavista have looked a side content with that position in recent rounds (W1, D1, L3). However, they will field a depleted force here after picking up three red cards across the last three rounds, and notably, only opposing Rio Ave have picked up more red cards than Boavista at home this term (0.25 per match on average).
- The majority of Boavista’s home league victories produced a 2+ goal margin (60%), whilst all but one defeat saw just a single-goal margin (85.71%). Given what’s at stake for the visitors, Boavista head into this as outsiders, a tag in which they have performed well under at home this league season (W3, D1, L2).
- Visiting Rio Ave must win in order to have a chance of breaking into the top five, but have often struggled with favourites status this season, winning less than half of such games (W11, D9, L5) – though that win-rate does increase to 54.55% away (W6, D3, L2).
- Four of Rio Ave’s last five away league games have produced under 2.5 goals, and only one side has averaged fewer total goals per away league fixture than Rio Ave’s 2.0.
- Players to watch: Rio Ave’s Mehdi Taremi has scored eight goals across his last eight games, including a brace in two of his last three scoring starts.
- Two of Albert Bueno’s three league goals for Boavista this term were match openers, he slotted from the penalty spot last time out.
- Stat attack: Twelve of Boavista’s last 15 home league games produced under 2.5 goals.
- Visiting manager Carlos Carvalhal has watched his side concede 2+ goals in six of his eight H2Hs with Boavista (W2, D1, L5).
- There’s been seven red cards shown in total across Rio Ave’s last nine games (three for Rio Ave).
|Head-to-head matches: BOAVISTA – RIO AVE|
|19.01.20||PL||Rio Ave||Boavista||2 : 0|
|13.07.19||CF||Rio Ave||Boavista||3 : 0|
|24.02.19||PL||Boavista||Rio Ave||1 : 0|
|29.09.18||PL||Rio Ave||Boavista||2 : 1|
|21.01.18||PL||Rio Ave||Boavista||2 : 0|
Match Preview: Londrina - CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022
Match Preview: Switzerland W 0-4 England W Predictions and Betting Tips 30.06.2022
Match Preview: SK Gjovik-Lyn 0-7 Stabaek Predictions and Betting Tips 29.06.2022