Match Preview: FC Minsk 0-1 Rukh Brest Prediction and Betting Tips 02.08.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, August 2, 2020.
League: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 20
Match: 16:00 FC Minsk – Rukh Brest
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
- FC Minsk have won just one of their last eight matches (W1, D2, L5) in the Vysshaya Liga (VL), conceding at least one in all those eight, and 2.38 on average. They’ve kept just a single clean sheet in 17 VL matches so far, and enter this match with a dismal conceded goals average in league action (2.06 per match).
- They can take some encouragement from recent home form though (W1, D2), and eight of their last nine VL points have come on home turf. Furthermore, after conceding 3.33 goals on average from their first three home matches, they’ve conceded just 1.0 across their last five.
- After some wild results, Rukh Brest’s last five league games have featured 4.4 total goals on average. Only a slight majority (54.55%) of the goals arrived before the break, hinting at the possibility of goals throughout.
- The visitors are unbeaten in seven VL away matches (W2, D5), with five in a row seeing both teams score. Rukh Brest scored the first goal in four of those five (W2, D3), while all six conceded goals in that stretch were scored from the 68th minute onwards.
- Players to watch: Oleksandr Vasylyev has scored in two straight VL home matches for FC Minsk, both of which were first-half penalties.
- In a similar vein, Rukh Brest’s Denis Grechiko has scored two first-half goals in his last three VL matches.
- Stat attack: Five (62.5%) of FC Minsk’s previous eight VL home matches have featured over 2.5 goals.
- FC Minsk’s last five VL home matches have averaged 5.0 yellow cards.
- All of Rukh Brest’s away VL matches have had the same W/D/L result at half and full-time.
|Head-to-head matches: FC MINSK – RUKH BREST|
|18.04.20||VL||Rukh Brest||FC Minsk||1 : 0|