Match Preview: Inter 2-0 Getafe Prediction and Betting Tips 05.08.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, August 5, 2020.
League: Europa League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals
Match: 20:00 Inter – Getafe
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
- Internazionale entertain Getafe in this UEFA Europa League (UEL) fixture, having lost just one of their last 14 competitive matches (W8, D5), while shutting out the opposition in five of the last six. Significantly, each of their last six wins have come via a two-goal margin or higher.
- There should be a winner one way or another, as Inter Milan have registered just a single draw across their last 15 UEL fixtures (W7, L7). Scoring first could be a game decider too, as just one of Inter’s last six games in this competition saw both teams score.
- With just one win from 12 previous La Liga (LL) outings (D6, L5), and an average of just 0.5 goals scored across those fixtures, it’s no wonder Getafe are outsiders here. This game could be a tight clash though, especially as 12 of their last 14 competitive matches have been settled by either a one-goal margin or finished in a draw.
- Furthermore, all but two of Getafe’s last nine UEL games have been settled by a one-goal margin precisely, with four coming via a 1-0 scoreline (either way). However, the fact they have failed to score in five of their last six LL outings will be concerning.
- Players to watch: Romelu Lukaku (INT) has been the game’s final scorer in his two goalscoring UEL games this campaign. Meanwhile, Jaime Mata has been Getafe’s sole scorer in each of his three goalscoring UEL matches – in the last two he opened the scoring.
- Stat attack: Getafe have trailed at HT just once this UEL campaign (HT: W3, D4, L1).
- Each of Inter’s last three UEL games saw all the match goals arrive inside one half.
- Getafe are yet to concede from the 31st minute to HT, and the 76th minute to FT, this UEL campaign.