Match Preview: Paris SG 0-1 Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips 23.08.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, August 23, 2020.
League: Champions League – Final
Match: 20:00 Paris SG – Bayern Munich
Tip: Home +1.5 AH
Match Result: 0:1 WON!!!
- Paris Saint-Germain’s 3-0 semi-final victory was their eighth consecutive win in all competitions (including extra time and penalties), and took them into their first UEFA Champions League (UCL) final after 110 games played in this tournament (European Cup/UCL) – the most any side has played before reaching their first final.
- Quick-starting PSG have now netted before the 15th minute in four of their last eight matches (before the 30th minute in six), and have even managed to come back and win the last three games in which they conceded the opener. However despite that, it’s worth noting that all eight previous UCL H2Hs saw the winner on the day score first.
- That shouldn’t concern Bayern Munich considering their 29-game unbeaten run in all competitions (W28, D1) is the longest current streak of any team in Europe’s top five leagues. In fact, after their 3-0 thrashing of Lyon in the semi-final, Bayern have scored an average of 3.34 goals per game across that unbeaten run.
- However in the UCL alone this season, Bayern’s average rises to an incredible 4.2 goals scored per match, more than any other side in the tournament’s history during a single campaign – eclipsing the previous record which was held by none other than PSG (3.4 goals in 2017/18). With Bayern scoring in both halves in their last five competitive games, as well as 80% of their UCL matches this term, expect more goals here.
- Players to watch: After scoring last time out, Ángel Di María (PSG) has now gone unbeaten in all 17 UCL matches he’s netted in (W15, D2) – just three players have a better unbeaten scoring record in UCL history.
- Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski has scored in nine consecutive UCL appearances (after the 75th minute in the previous four) – only Cristiano Ronaldo (11) has netted in more.
- Hot streak: PSG have scored in 34 consecutive UCL matches. If they find the net here, they will set a new scoring record in major UEFA European tournaments.
|Head-to-head matches: PARIS SG – BAYERN MUNICH|
|21.07.18||ICC||Bayern Munich||Paris SG||3 : 1|
|05.12.17||CL||Bayern Munich||Paris SG||3 : 1|
|27.09.17||CL||Paris SG||Bayern Munich||3 : 0|
|18.10.00||CL||Bayern Munich||Paris SG||2 : 0|
|26.09.00||CL||Paris SG||Bayern Munich||1 : 0|