Match Preview: Norway 1-2 Austria Prediction and Betting Tips 04.09.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, September 4, 2020.
League: UEFA Nations League – League B – Round 1
Match: 19:45 Norway – Austria
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
- Norway won League C3 in the UEFA Nations League (UNL) last time around and start this edition against League B1 favourites Austria amid a nine-match unbeaten run (W4, D5). Indeed, since manager Lars Lagerbäck took charge in 2017, Norway have an unbeaten rate of 79.21% across 29 matches, while he’s never lost against Austria as a manager (W2, D2).
- Clean sheets, however, have been rare, with seven of their last ten featuring both scoring. Norway struck the first goal in seven of those matches, but the action has been mostly late on: 70% of the 30 total goals (3.0 on average per match) across the games arrived in the second half, while six came in the 90th minute or later.
- Austria, meanwhile, were disappointed to finish second in League B3 last time around, but come into this match having won six of their last eight matches (D1, L1). Four of the six wins featured at least three goals, but it’s worth noting that their last three matches outside Austria have all featured just one goal or less.
- Four of Austria’s last five defeats actually came away from home, with four of the five seeing them fail to trouble the scoreboard. Matches outside Austria have been feisty affairs recently, with their last six trips averaging 4.83 yellow cards per game.
- Players to watch: Alexander Sørloth has four goals in his last three appearances for Norway – netting the last goal of the match in all three. Meanwhile, Marcel Sabitzer has scored the opening goal with three of his total seven strikes for Austria.
- Hot stat: There’s been seven penalties awarded in Norway’s last ten international matches.
|Head-to-head matches: NORWAY – AUSTRIA|
|20.11.02||FI||Austria||Norway||0 : 1|
|29.08.79||EUR||Austria||Norway||4 : 0|
|30.08.78||EUR||Norway||Austria||0 : 2|
|23.09.59||EUR||Austria||Norway||5 : 2|
|20.05.59||EUR||Norway||Austria||0 : 1|
Match Preview: Londrina - CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022
Match Preview: Switzerland W 0-4 England W Predictions and Betting Tips 30.06.2022
Match Preview: SK Gjovik-Lyn 0-7 Stabaek Predictions and Betting Tips 29.06.2022