Match Preview: Stoke 0-2 Bristol City Prediction and Betting Tips 20.09.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, September 20, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 2
Match: 14:00 Stoke – Bristol City
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
- Stoke City are unbeaten in five Championship matches ahead of kick-off, but haven’t won a matchday two fixture since their demotion to the Championship in 2018 (D1, L1). Furthermore, the ‘Potters’ are winless in their last three H2H matchups vs Bristol City (D1, L2), each of which produced a 1-0 HT scoreline either way.
- The Potters’ manager, Michael O’Neill, has overseen a dramatic change of home form since his arrival. Notably, Stoke have won 66.67% of their home league games under his command. More importantly, however, Stoke have kept eight clean sheets in this period, and their average home goals tally is an admirable 1.86 since O’Neill’s arrival.
- Ahead of their latest trip to the Potteries, Bristol City have scored first in four of their last six league matches, with that group including the most recent H2H clash. Furthermore, Bristol bagged the first goal in just over half of their league matches last season (W15, D7, L2).
- Bristol remain travel shy though, having only scored over 1.5 away goals in two trips across all competitions in 2020 (W4, D1, L6). Additionally, they have failed to keep a clean sheet in seven straight league awaydays. Contrary to that, however, the ‘Robins’ have scored precisely two goals in each of their last two league visits to Stoke.
- Players to watch: Stoke’s Sam Clucas scored within four minutes in his last H2H at the bet365 Stadium. Meanwhile, Famara Diédhiou has three career goals against Stoke, with two of those goals being headers (W3, D1, L1).
- Hot stat: Winless their last three ‘matchday two’ fixtures, Bristol’s last ten fixtures at this point have each seen both teams score, with an average 4.10 total goals-per-game (W3, D3, L4).
|Head-to-head matches: STOKE – BRISTOL CITY|
|15.07.20||CHA||Bristol City||Stoke||1 : 1|
|14.09.19||CHA||Stoke||Bristol City||1 : 2|
|01.01.19||CHA||Stoke||Bristol City||0 : 2|
|27.10.18||CHA||Bristol City||Stoke||0 : 1|
|19.09.17||EFL||Bristol City||Stoke||2 : 0|
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022