Match Preview: Huesca 0-0 Atletico Madrid and Betting Tips 30.09.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, September 30, 2020.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 4
Match: 18:00 Huesca – Atletico Madrid
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
- Huesca enter this game hoping to regain some momentum after going winless in their opening three La Liga (LL) fixtures (D2, L1), with each of those producing a 1-0 scoreline at HT (either way). This game could witness some late drama as well, as exactly one goal has been scored from the 60th minute onwards in each of Huesca’s opening three LL matches.
- If the hosts suffer a second-straight loss here, it would yield the same home start as in their only previous LL campaign of 2018/19, when both losses came ‘to-nil’. Fans should expect a lively start here in any case, as the opener has been scored before the 20th minute in all but two of Huesca’s last nine LL home matches.
- Atlético Madrid saw their unbeaten run stretched to an impressive 17 league matches (W10, D7) after a blistering league campaign opener. The 6-1 victory over Granada means that each of Atlético’s last eight wins have seen them score first.
- Unbeaten in 87.50% of their 16 LL away games entered as betting favourites last campaign, ‘Los Colchoneros’ (ATM) have been particularly efficient late on. They scored a majority (65.22%) of their away goals after HT last season, and only three of their 19 top-flight away matches witnessed over 1.5 goals before HT.
- Players to watch: Shinji Okazaki was Huesca’s top league scorer last campaign, and he has been his team’s first scorer in eight of his last 11 goalscoring league games.
- If excluding own goals, Atlético’s Koke has been the game’s last scorer in three of his last four goalscoring LL matches, and also in the last two H2Hs.
- Hot streak: Atlético haven’t lost an opening away game across the last eight LL campaigns (W3, D5).
|Head-to-head matches: HUESCA – ATL. MADRID|
|19.01.19||LL||Huesca||Atl. Madrid||0 : 3|
|25.09.18||LL||Atl. Madrid||Huesca||3 : 0|