Match Preview: Croatia 2-1 Sweden Predictions and Betting Tips 11.10.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, October 11, 2020.
League: UEFA Nations League – League A – Round 3
Match: 17:00 Croatia – Sweden
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
- Croatia are clear favourites to win in this UEFA Nations League (UNL) clash with Sweden. Both teams have registered two defeats against group mammoths France and Portugal, and so this appears to be a decisive match to avoid relegation to League B. Croatia’s two defeats so far have featured 5.5 goals on average, and they’ve conceded 2+ goals in three of the four halves of football played.
- Warming up with a 2-1 win against Switzerland, that was Croatia’s sixth consecutive game to see both teams score – which has also been the case in 14 of their last 16 matches! Five in a row have featured over 2.5 goals, as have 14 of their last 16 too. Furthermore, eight of those 16 ended 2-1 (W5, L3).
- Sweden won 2-1 in Russia last time out, in what was the first time in seven games that both teams scored, and was only their third match across the last ten that featured over 2.5 goals (W6, D2, L2). Underdogs again here, the Swedes have managed to avoid defeat in six of their last ten games entered as outsiders (W3, D3, L4).
- On the road, Sweden have four straight wins after netting an average of 3.0 goals per victory, and now five of their last six away games have featured over 2.5 goals (W4, D1, L1). Across those four wins, they scored 75% of their goals in the first half.
- Players to watch: Josip Brekalo has scored in two straight matches for Croatia – his last six strikes for club and country have all come before the 60th minute. Meanwhile, Alexander Isak (SWE) has five goals from 14 international matches. Four of those were scored in the first half – including one vs Russia last time out.
- Hot stat: Croatia have conceded before HT in six straight international matches.
|Head-to-head matches: CROATIA – SWEDEN|
|29.02.12||FI||Croatia||Sweden||1 : 3|
|08.10.05||WC||Croatia||Sweden||1 : 0|
|08.09.04||WC||Sweden||Croatia||0 : 1|
|30.04.03||FI||Sweden||Croatia||1 : 2|