Match Preview: Ukraine 1-0 Spain Predictions and Betting Tips 13.10.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, October 13, 2020.
League: UEFA Nations League – League A – Round 4
Match: 19:45 Ukraine – Spain
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 1:0 LOST
- Ukraine are looking for vengeance after a 4-0 defeat in the reverse UEFA Nations League (UNL) meeting, which took their winless all-time record against Spain to: D1, L5 – GF 3, GA 14. They take on Spain after suffering three successive defeats that averaged a margin of 3.67 goals, wherein they conceded first inside the opening 20 minutes each time.
- Despite losing to Germany on Oct 10, Ukraine have lost just once in 11 home games (W9, D1, L1), while conceding first in only three of those (W1, D1, L1). Ukraine have also won seven of their last eight competitive home games, losing only two individual halves of 16 within that sequence and scoring first in all of the wins.
- Five (W3, L2) of Spain’s seven all-time UNL fixtures have each produced over 2.5 goals, though ‘La Roja’ have conceded first in each of their previous four UNL games to see both teams score. Admirably, Spain scored exactly twice on three occasions within those four games, though none of that trio saw the Spanish score in both halves.
- Spain have in fact conceded first in every UNL away game thus far, and taken just a single point from the last six available on their travels in this competition. Yet, they have managed to score Goal 2 in reply on every occasion, with all of those three away games seeing one goalless half, despite consistently producing over 1.5 match goals.
- Players to watch: Andriy Yarmolenko (UKR) opened the scoring in his nation’s last UNL victory. Each of his previous three goalscoring international games across all competitions have seen Ukraine win by a one-goal margin.
- Real Sociedad winger Mikel Oyarzabal (ESP) scored the winner in his last UNL match. In turn, each of his three prior international goals have been last on the day and odd-numbered in the overall order.
- Hot stat: Seven of Spain’s last eight wins over opponents currently ranked in FIFA’s official top-25 have seen them lead at HT.
|Head-to-head matches: UKRAINE – SPAIN|
|06.09.20||UNL||Spain||Ukraine||4 : 0|
|12.10.15||EUR||Ukraine||Spain||0 : 1|
|27.03.15||EUR||Spain||Ukraine||1 : 0|
|14.06.06||WC||Spain||Ukraine||4 : 0|
|10.09.03||EUR||Spain||Ukraine||2 : 1|