Match Preview: Nimes 0-4 Paris SG Predictions and Betting Tips 16.10.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, October 16, 2020.
League: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 7
Match: 20:00 Nimes – Paris SG
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 0:4 WON!!!
- Nîmes Olympique are on a three-match unbeaten run (W1, D2) in Ligue 1 (L1) after their 1-0 win over Montpellier (Oct 4). All games in that sequence featured under 2.5 goals, while three of their last four league games saw exactly one goal after the 80th minute.
- Receiving an average of just 1.5 yellow cards per L1 game this season across all venues, ‘Les Crocodiles’ have experienced a mixed start at home (W1, D1, L1), with those matches producing an equal league-high average of four goals per game and at least one goal per half.
- Given their 62.5% loss rate as L1 home outsiders since the start of 2019/20, Nîmes’ credentials will be put to the test, especially after three straight H2H league defeats this century. They averaged a losing margin of 2.67 goals therein, and each of that trio saw them lose one half 2-0.
- PSG have bounced back from starting their campaign with two consecutive 1-0 defeats by winning their last four matches, scoring 12 goals and conceding just once. Showcasing their intent, they won an average of exactly seven corners per game across those four fixtures.
- All three of PSG’s away league matches this term (W2, L1) have seen one side fail to score, while failing to feature a goal after the 70th minute. Meanwhile, Thomas Tuchel’s side have only conceded before HT in one of their last eight away league matches.
- Players to watch: Zinedine Ferhat has netted three times in five league games for Nîmes. All of those goals came in the second half, and were his side’s final goal of the game.
- PSG’s Kylian Mbappé has four L1 goals against Nîmes, though none of them have come before the 55th minute. He has also picked up two yellow cards and one red in his three appearances.
- Hot stat: PSG have received a league-high four red cards this season, while Nimes have seen a joint-league high three opposition players given their marching orders so far in their games.
|Head-to-head matches: NIMES – PARIS SG|
|11.08.19||L1||Paris SG||Nimes||3 : 0|
|23.02.19||L1||Paris SG||Nimes||3 : 0|
|01.09.18||L1||Nimes||Paris SG||2 : 4|
|07.01.07||CDF||Paris SG||Nimes||3 : 0|
|10.04.93||L1||Nimes||Paris SG||0 : 1|