Match Preview: AC Milan 3-3 AS Roma Predictions and Betting Tips 26.10.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, October 26, 2020.
League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 5
Match: 20:45 AC Milan – AS Roma
Tip: 1 Half Over 0.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:3(1:1) WON!!!
- Two goals inside the opening 20 minutes in the Derby di Milano means AC Milan have won their opening four Serie A (SA) matches for the first time since 1995/96. Their excellent form is also well evidenced by the fact that Milan have scored in 24 SA matches in a row for the first time since 1973 (29).
- The ’Rossoneri’ have now opened the scoring in their last nine SA matches (W8, D1), leading at HT in seven. At home, Milan are unbeaten in all eight post-lockdown league outings (W7, D1), winning by at least two goals in all seven wins. Curiously, eighteen of their 22 goals in those wins were scored after the break, including their 2-0 win in the last H2H here (June 28).
- Roma beat Benevento (5-2) for a second straight SA win last time out (W2, D1, L1), and have netted six of their eight league goals over the final 15 minutes of each half this term (including added-time). That said, Roma have scored the opener in each of the previous three league matches, netting twice exactly in the 31st minute.
- The visitors have won five of their last six SA away matches (L1), leading 2-1 at HT in three. Additionally, the ’Giallorossi’ won the second half ’to-nil’ in four of those six, which could help here as Roma have won three of the previous five H2Hs here (L2), winning the second half in all three.
- Players to watch: Zlatan Ibrahimović hit a brace against Inter to equal Silvio Piola’s record of scoring 2+ goals in a SA game after the age of 38.
- Edin Džeko scored twice against Benevento on Sunday and has found the net before the break in each of his last three goalscoring SA matches.
- Hot stat: Seven of Milan’s last eight SA matches have featured a penalty kick, with four of those seven being missed!
|Head-to-head matches: AC MILAN – AS ROMA|
|28.06.20||SA||AC Milan||AS Roma||2 : 0|
|27.10.19||SA||AS Roma||AC Milan||2 : 1|
|03.02.19||SA||AS Roma||AC Milan||1 : 1|
|31.08.18||SA||AC Milan||AS Roma||2 : 1|
|25.02.18||SA||AS Roma||AC Milan||0 : 2|