Match Preview: Wolves 2-0 Crystal Palace Predictions and Betting Tips 30.10.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, October 30, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 7
Match: 21:00 Wolves – Crystal Palace
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
- Wolves have made a steady start to the season (W3, D1, L2), scoring the game’s opening goal in four of those Premier League (PL) fixtures. This added to a record from last season which has seen them avoid defeat in each PL match in which they struck first (W14, D3). Notably, three of their four opening strikes this season have arrived in the second half.
- Nuno Espírito Santo’s side have scored just one solitary goal in each home league match so far (W1, D1, L1), although two of those three goals did arrive in the final 15 minutes of the match. They lost only one of their 13 home fixtures vs sides who finished below them in the table last season (W7, D5, L1).
- In the midst of their best PL start for three years (W3, D1, L2), Crystal Palace have scored five of their eight league goals inside the opening 30 minutes of play. However, some of this good work has been undone by a growing vulnerability in the closing minutes, and six of their nine league goals against have arrived after the 60th minute.
- The ‘Eagles’ boast a decent record at Molineux Stadium, losing only two of their previous seven matches there (W3, D2, L2). That said, they did lose five of their seven away matches (W1, D1) vs the top seven teams last season, and they failed to score in each of those defeats too.
- Players to watch: Wolves’ Raúl Jiménez has been directly involved in 27 PL goals since the start of last season (21 goals & six assists).
- Palace’s Wilfried Zaha has scored five goals in his last six PL matches – as many as in his previous 41 combined.
- Hot stat: There have been 3+ total yellow cards in each of the previous seven competitive H2H matches.
|Head-to-head matches: WOLVES – CRYSTAL PALACE|
|20.07.20||PL||Wolves||Crystal Palace||2 : 0|
|22.09.19||PL||Crystal Palace||Wolves||1 : 1|
|02.01.19||PL||Wolves||Crystal Palace||0 : 2|
|06.10.18||PL||Crystal Palace||Wolves||0 : 1|
|01.01.13||CHA||Crystal Palace||Wolves||3 : 1|