Match Preview: Brentford 1-1 Swansea Predictions and Betting Tips 03.11.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, November 3, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 10
Match: 20:00 Brentford – Swansea
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
- Brentford’s victory over Luton Town on Saturday was the third occasion in all competitions this season in which Brentford dished out a 3-0 beating. The last two times, however, they failed to win their following game in 90-minutes (D1, L1). Only Blackburn have scored more Championship goals inside the first 30-minutes than Brentford, so a fast start is anticipated.
- Thomas Frank’s men have been quick out of the blocks since moving to their new stadium, as they’ve scored first in all six games here across all competitions (W3, D2, L1). However, all six goals conceded in that period arrived after 50-minutes. All three victories came alongside a clean sheet, and despite only winning one of those at half-time.
- After back-to-back wins, Swansea City are seeking three in a row for the first time since July. Steve Cooper’s men remain one of just two Championship teams yet to be losing at half-time this season (W3, D6), and are unbeaten in their previous four away battles (W2, D2).
- Swansea haven’t gone three Championship away clashes in succession without winning since February. Since the football restart in June, Swansea have lost only one of ten league encounters on the road (W5, D4), with four of the last six of those standing level at half-time.
- Players to watch: Ivan Toney has netted all of the last five home goals for Brentford, and each has timed at 55-minutes or earlier.
- Swansea have lost only one of 14 league away matches (Premier League or Championship) when Ghanaian forward André Ayew has found the back of the net (W7, D6, L1).
- Hot stat: The team scoring the opening goal in the previous nine league H2H meetings has gone on to win the game, with five of the last six of those seeing one team establish at least a two-goal half-time lead.
|Head-to-head matches: BRENTFORD – SWANSEA|
|29.07.20||CHA||Brentford||Swansea||3 : 1|
|26.07.20||CHA||Swansea||Brentford||1 : 0|
|26.12.19||CHA||Brentford||Swansea||3 : 1|
|22.10.19||CHA||Swansea||Brentford||0 : 3|
|02.04.19||CHA||Swansea||Brentford||3 : 0|