Match Preview: Reading 0-3 Preston Predictions and Betting Tips 04.11.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, November 4, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 10
Match: 20:00 Reading – Preston
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:3 WON!!!
- Reading fell to their first league loss of the season following a 3-2 defeat at Coventry at the weekend. With that, the ‘Royals’ have witnessed over 2.5 goals in three straight Championship fixtures, but potentially of more significance is the fact that the FT result has reflected the HT one in 66.67% of Reading’s league matches so far.
- The hosts will be aiming to win their opening five home league games of an EFL season for the first time since 2008/09 – a season in which they finished fourth in the Championship. Reading have won ‘to nil’ in all four home league wins this term, and we could see another similar result here as Reading have won their last five league encounters versus Preston North End at all venues – keeping a clean sheet in the previous two.
- Preston have conceded first in their last three Championship fixtures, shipping two of those opening goals before the tenth minute. It’s no wonder then that they have failed to lead at HT in seven of their nine league games this season (HT: W2, D4, L3).
- The visitors are in great away form though, and are aiming to win four consecutive away league games for the first time since March 2019, when they produced a run of six. However, the ‘Lilywhites’ have won just one of their last 20 league visits to Reading (D5, L14), and have lost their last four trips to the Madjeski.
- Players to watch: Reading forward Lucas João has scored exactly one goal in four league games running. His last five league goals have been scored after the 61st minute.
- Preston’s Scott Sinclair has scored four Championship goals this season – all of which came on the road.
- Hot stat: This season, Preston have scored 50% of their away league goals between HT and the 60th minute.
|Head-to-head matches: READING – PRESTON|
|29.12.19||CHA||Preston||Reading||0 : 2|
|19.10.19||CHA||Reading||Preston||1 : 0|
|30.03.19||CHA||Reading||Preston||2 : 1|
|15.09.18||CHA||Preston||Reading||2 : 3|
|07.04.18||CHA||Reading||Preston||1 : 0|