Match Preview: Sittard 2-2 Zwolle Predictions and Betting Tips 06.11.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, November 6, 2020.
League: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 8
Match: 20:00 Sittard – Zwolle
Tip: 1 Half Over 0.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:2(2:1) WON!!!
- Friday night’s Eredivisie action sees rock-bottom Fortuna Sittard attempt to register their first win of the season (D2, L5) as they welcome PEC Zwolle. There were bitter feelings towards VAR from Sittard last time out after a spirited performance was left in tatters as Ajax scored three penalties. Notably, there’s been at least one penalty in Sittard’s last three games.
- Though only three matches have been played here this term, the goal timings tell a story of Sittard growing into their matches as four of their five home league goals have been scored after the break (HT: D1, L2). However, they are yet to keep any opposition from scoring before HT.
- Zwolle are nursing their worst Eredivisie winless run (D2, L2) since a six-game streak in May-August 2019. Much like their hosts, Zwolle are slow-burners and are yet to score in the opening 30 minutes this league campaign, whilst five of their seven goals have come beyond HT. Notably, all of their non-drawing games have witnessed a 2+ goal margin.
- Visiting manager John Stegeman failed to win both of his previous away H2Hs with Sittard (D1, L1) and therefore must do something different if he’s to get Zwolle’s away season rolling here. The ‘Bluefingers’ have so far failed to win both away league games this season in which they scored first (D2), and have ran out winners in just one of five such away games since the start of last term (W1, D2, L2).
- Players to watch: Marquee signing Sebastien Polter scored his third goal (and second match opener) for Sittard in their recent cup clash with rivals Roda.
- Eliano Reijnders netted Zwolle’s sole goal in their last two away league games – the 20-year-old’s first goals in his senior career.
- Hot stat: Sittard have received a joint league-high seven yellow cards at home, whilst Zwolle saw the same amount away (Both: 2.33 on average per match).
|Head-to-head matches: SITTARD – ZWOLLE|
|06.03.20||ERE||Sittard||Zwolle||1 : 1|
|17.12.19||KNV||Sittard||Zwolle||3 : 0|
|23.11.19||ERE||Zwolle||Sittard||3 : 1|
|07.04.19||ERE||Zwolle||Sittard||5 : 0|
|04.11.18||ERE||Sittard||Zwolle||3 : 0|