Match Preview: West Brom 0-1 Tottenham Predictions and Betting Tips 08.11.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, November 8, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 8
Match: 13:00 West Brom – Tottenham
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 WON!!!
- Struggling West Bromwich Albion (D3, L4) have made their worst start to a league campaign since 1985/86, when they were relegated in last place. Goals have been an issue, and they’ve managed just one across their previous four Premier League (PL) fixtures, and just six all campaign. Interestingly though, four of those six arrived before the 30th minute.
- At the other end of the pitch, the ‘Baggies’ have conceded a total of 16 goals, and no side had conceded more before this gameweek. Perhaps as a result of fatigue kicking in later in the match, it is also worth noting that they have conceded at least one goal after the 60th minute in four of their seven PL matches.
- Tottenham’s impressive start to the season (W4, D2, L1) saw them go as high as second for the first time since February 2019 last weekend. They eventually finished the gameweek third, which is coincidentally where they rank in terms of the highest average number of shots on target per game (5.71).
- Excluding a bye in the EFL Cup, José Mourinho’s side have won six (L1) of their previous seven competitive matches on the road, scoring 2+ goals in five of those matches. Additionally, they scored 2+ goals in four of their six matches vs newly promoted sides last season and lost only once (W3, D2, L1).
- Players to watch: Callum Robinson scored a first-half brace in West Brom’s most recent home PL game against London opposition (3-3 vs Chelsea).
- Star striker Harry Kane has been directly involved in 22 goals in all competitions for Spurs this season (12 goals, ten assists).
- Hot stat: West Brom have conceded 41 shots on target – the league’s joint-highest such number ahead of this gameweek.
|Head-to-head matches: WEST BROM – TOTTENHAM|
|05.05.18||PL||West Brom||Tottenham||1 : 0|
|25.11.17||PL||Tottenham||West Brom||1 : 1|
|14.01.17||PL||Tottenham||West Brom||4 : 0|
|15.10.16||PL||West Brom||Tottenham||1 : 1|
|25.04.16||PL||Tottenham||West Brom||1 : 1|