Match Preview: Malta 3-1 Andorra Predictions and Betting Tips 14.11.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, November 14, 2020.
League: UEFA Nations League – League D – Round 5
Match: 15:00 Malta – Andorra
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:1 WON!!!
- Malta must win their final two UEFA Nations League (UNL) matches, and hope results go their way elsewhere, if they are to gain promotion to League C. The good news is they enter this match on their longest unbeaten run since 2002 (W3, D2), in a streak that’s seen four straight clean sheets – if they can register another shutout here, they will break Maltese footballing history.
- Three 1-1 draws from their four previous UNL home games (L1) doesn’t make good reading though, although their last two matches here – albeit friendlies – did see Malta win ‘to nil’, lead at HT, and score in both halves. However, it’s worth noting that they’ve failed to do any of those in both previous H2Hs (D2).
- Andorra sit bottom, and with promotion impossible, they’re playing for pride only. They’re still yet to win a UNL match (D6, L4), and have scored in just two of ten fixtures so far. However they often don’t concede many goals in this competition either, letting in just four across their last six UNL games, although all came before the 35th minute.
- It will come as little surprise to learn that Andorra have never won an international game when conceding, with all seven of their wins coming by either a 1-0 (four times) or 2-0 (three times) scoreline.
- Players to watch: Malta’s all-time top scorer (42 goals) and most capped player (143), Michael Mifsud retired from international football after his nation’s game in midweek. Kyrian Nwoko will hope to fill the Maltese legend’s boots and score his fourth international goal here – the previous three were match openers at this venue.
- The last time Andorra scored in an away game was in November 2019. Both of their goals in that fixture came from Cristian Martínez, who is their top scorer in the current squad (five goals).
- Hot stat: Andorra have failed to score in 28 of their last 29 competitive away fixtures.
|Head-to-head matches: MALTA – ANDORRA|
|10.10.20||UNL||Andorra||Malta||0 : 0|
|27.03.02||FI||Malta||Andorra||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022