Match Preview: Bulgaria 1-2 Finland Predictions and Betting Tips 15.11.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, November 15, 2020.
League: UEFA Nations League – League B – Round 5
Match: 18:00 Bulgaria – Finland
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
- Bulgaria (FIFA Rank: #66) potentially face an immediate return to League C of the UEFA Nations League (UNL) by FT. Their last victory in this competition came at home to Cyprus in October 2018, and they are seven games winless since then (D3, L4). The tension will likely last, each of their last five UNL games have produced a goalless first half.
- Topically, 11 of Bulgaria’s last 14 clashes vs UEFA nations ranked within ten places of Finland (#55) have produced under 2.5 total goals for an average of 1.79 per-match (W3, D5, L6). Their home record across those games is poor (W1, D2, L3), with half of those games ending 1-0 either way, whilst both draws produced a 1-1 scoreline.
- Fresh from toppling world champions France by a 2-0 scoreline on Les Bleus’ own turf last time out, Finland can set up a final-day shootout for promotion (vs Wales) with victory here. Each of Finland’s UNL games to date have seen the first scorer take the win without reply, whilst three were goalless at HT.
- Finland’s record across their last four games against UEFA nations ranked within ten places of Bulgaria stands at: W2, D1, L1. Notably, three of those games ended 2-0 either way, whilst none saw both teams score, though the only defeat in this sequence was also their only such away game.
- Players to watch: Dimitar Iliev both scored and assisted before HT last time out, albeit against Gibraltar (#195), to end Bulgaria’s six-game winless run.
- Brentford striker Marcus Forss set up a historic win with his first senior goal for Finland last time out.
- Hot stat: Bulgaria (1.0 yellow cards per-match on average) and Finland (1.25) make up two of the three best-disciplined sides across the four UNL League B groups.
|Head-to-head matches: BULGARIA – FINLAND|
|11.10.20||UNL||Finland||Bulgaria||2 : 0|
|26.03.08||FI||Bulgaria||Finland||2 : 1|
|28.04.93||WC||Bulgaria||Finland||2 : 0|
|14.05.92||WC||Finland||Bulgaria||0 : 3|
|13.05.81||WC||Bulgaria||Finland||4 : 0|