Match Preview: Spain 6-0 Germany Predictions and Betting Tips 17.11.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, November 17, 2020.
League: UEFA Nations League – League A – Round 6
Match: 20:45 Spain – Germany
Tip: BTS – Yes
Match Result: 6:0 LOST
- After two straight UEFA Nations League (UNL) home wins, Spain’s competitive ten-game home form against sides currently in UNL League A or B reads impressively: W9, L1. Their average margin of victory across the wins was 2.89 goals, and eight of those nine victories saw Spain score first inside the opening half-hour.
- The Spanish cannot be relegated, but must win to leapfrog Germany at the last hurdle. Across all venues, Spain have attained six wins over opposition currently in UNL League A since the end of the 2018 FIFA World Cup, of which four produced over 2.5 total goals. Five of the eight halves across that quartet produced exactly three match goals.
- Germany need only a draw to proceed to the UNL finals, and indeed, they have drawn half of their last eight matches played against teams currently in FIFA’s top-15 (W1, D4, L3). That has contributed to Germany’s current 12-game unbeaten run (W7, D5), within which the last four draws each saw them concede Goal 2 in the overall order.
- Away from home, Germany are without defeat in six (W5, D1), scoring first in every game within that sequence. Their 2-1 victory against Ukraine in October marked their first away win in UNL action (W1, D1, L2), with the Germans now specifically winning the first half by a 1-0 scoreline in their last three UNL away games.
- Players to watch: Mikel Oyarzabal scored inside the opening 15 minutes of Spain’s last UNL home game (W 1-0).
- German midfielder Leon Goretzka scored the winner away to Ukraine last month, maintaining his 100% win rate from competitive goalscoring international appearances.
- Hot stat: Just two halves of 12 played across UEFA-sanctioned competitive H2Hs have produced over 1.5 goals, while six (50%) have produced exactly one.
|Head-to-head matches: SPAIN – GERMANY|
|03.09.20||UNL||Germany||Spain||1 : 1|
|23.03.18||FI||Germany||Spain||1 : 1|
|18.11.14||FI||Spain||Germany||0 : 1|
|07.07.10||WC||Germany||Spain||0 : 1|
|29.06.08||EUR||Germany||Spain||0 : 1|
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022