Match Preview: Ath Bilbao 4-0 Betis Predictions and Betting Tips 23.11.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, November 23, 2020.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 10
Match: 21:00 Ath Bilbao – Betis
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 4:0 WON!!!
- Athletic Bilbao and opponents Real Betis went into the November break as the only two clubs in La Liga (LL) yet to draw a single league match in 2020/21. Additionally, all but one of Bilbao’s last 14 H2Hs in all competitions against Betis have produced a winner either way, amongst which are seven one-goal margins and six two-goal margins.
- The hosts can draw inspiration from their seven consecutive wins at home to Betis (including the Copa del Rey), with the last three all being admirable wins-to-nil. However, Bilbao will need to improve upon their mere two opening goals, particularly with the team scoring first winning seven of their eight league matches.
- Betis’ last six league fixtures at any venue have been decided by a margin of at least two goals (W2, L4), with four of those six witnessing the same team lead at the end of both halves. Additionally, opening scorers have a perfect nine-game record across Betis’ LL fixtures at all venues, netting within the first 30 minutes in six of those nine matches.
- H2H history further underlines the importance of a good start, with April 1963 marking the last time any team won after trailing at HT in this fixture (league only). Furthermore, only one of the last 15 LL H2Hs to produce a HT leader has seen the team trailing at the break recover anything.
- Players to watch: Bilbao striker Iker Muniain has found the back of the net in three of his last four home appearances against Betis, registering the opening goal twice.
- Betis striker Antonio Sanabria has recorded his club’s first goal in their last two LL fixtures.
- Hot stat: Much to the concern of outsiders Betis, the match favourite has won all nine of their LL games at any venue.
|Head-to-head matches: ATH BILBAO – BETIS|
|20.06.20||LL||Ath Bilbao||Betis||1 : 0|
|08.12.19||LL||Betis||Ath Bilbao||3 : 2|
|27.01.19||LL||Ath Bilbao||Betis||1 : 0|
|23.09.18||LL||Betis||Ath Bilbao||2 : 2|
|05.05.18||LL||Ath Bilbao||Betis||2 : 0|