Match Preview: Bayern Munich 3-1 Salzburg Predictions and Betting Tips 25.11.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, November 25, 2020.
League: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 4
Match: 21:00 Bayern Munich – Salzburg
Tip: BTS – Yes
Match Result: 3:1 WON!!!
- Bayern Munich have won 14 successive UEFA Champions League (UCL) matches, and remain on-course to become the first club to record successive ‘perfect’ UCL group stages. They have also shut out opponents up to at least the 20th minute in every one of their 40 UCL group stage home wins attained under the current format (2003/04-present).
- Half-time leaders in each of their last five UCL group stage victories, Bayern are also targeting a ninth ‘perfect’ UCL group stage home campaign in their last 11 competition appearances. They were most recently beaten at home in the UCL at this stage in Dec 2013, and last conceded 2+ goals during a UCL group stage home win in Nov 2011.
- RB Salzburg (D1, L2) were swatted aside by a 6-2 scoreline in the reverse clash, for their worst European home result since Feb 2012, and their joint-biggest losing margin in any home match across all UEFA competitions (1971-). In turn, nine of the Austrian outfit’s last 12 UCL outings (including qualifiers) have seen both teams score and combine for over 3.5 match goals.
- If they are to lose, the visitors won’t go quietly. Ten of Salzburg’s last 11 European away games have seen both teams score. If including qualifiers, so too have four of their last six UCL away defeats, with three of that quartet seeing Salzburg concede inside the opening ten minutes.
- Players to watch: Scoring a brace vs Salzburg in the last matchday, Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski has netted between the 76th-90th+ minute period in each of his last five goalscoring UCL appearances.
- Mërgim Berisha (SLZ) opened the scoring in the reverse clash. Across all competitions, three of his last five first-half goals have been non-decisive match openers arriving in the opening ten minutes.
- Hot stat: Bayern’s average winning margin across their 40 UCL group stage home wins attained under the post-2003 format is 2.70 goals.
|Head-to-head matches: BAYERN MUNICH – SALZBURG|
|03.11.20||CL||Salzburg||Bayern Munich||2 : 6|
|18.01.14||CF||Salzburg||Bayern Munich||3 : 0|
|10.07.09||CF||Salzburg||Bayern Munich||0 : 0|