Match Preview: CSKA Moscow 0-0 Feyenoord Predictions and Betting Tips 26.11.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, November 26, 2020.
League: Europa League – Group Stage – Round 4
Match: 18:55 CSKA Moscow – Feyenoord
Match Result: 0:0 WON!!!
- Sitting bottom of UEFA Europa League (UEL) Group K after picking up only two points so far (D2, L1), CSKA will be desperate to enact revenge on Feyenoord after suffering a 3-1 defeat in the reverse fixture. However they’ll be acutely aware that it took them until the final matchday to record their first group victory last season (W1, D2, L3).
- This will be CSKA’s tenth meeting vs Dutch opposition, and they possess a paltry 22.22% win-rate so far (W2, D2, L5). Notably, the last four such clashes saw both teams score and over 2.5 goals, none of which ended level (W2, L2). Topically, three of their prior four H2Hs with Feyenoord saw a goalless first half, though all saw goals beyond HT (W1, D1, L2).
- Visiting Feyenoord’s never say die attitude continued at the weekend, winning 3-1 with ten men, as they conceded the opener for the sixth time in the Eredivisie this season but never losing when doing so (W4, D2). However, they’ve been kept scoreless in five of their last seven UEL away games proper (D2, L5).
- Feyenoord boss Dick Advocaat formerly managed in Russia, but won just one of six H2Hs versus CSKA when managing Zenit (W1, D1, L4), although he oversaw the reverse fixture between CSKA and Feyenoord earlier this month. Moreover, he is unbeaten in three prior European competition meetings with opposite number Viktor Goncharenko (W2, D1).
- Players to watch: Adolfo Gaich is the only CSKA player to score in this UEL group – that’s his only goal since his 2020 move to the club.
- Feyenoord’s Steven Berghuis has contributed to five goals across his last three club appearances (three goals, two assists) including assisting the opener in the reverse.
- Hot stat: CSKA are winless in six European home games (D2, L4), although Feyenoord have not won consecutive games in proper European competition since 2014/15.
|Head-to-head matches: CSKA MOSCOW – FEYENOORD|
|05.11.20||EL||Feyenoord||CSKA Moscow||3 : 1|
|06.11.08||EL||Feyenoord||CSKA Moscow||1 : 3|
|24.09.96||EL||Feyenoord||CSKA Moscow||1 : 1|
|10.09.96||EL||CSKA Moscow||Feyenoord||0 : 1|