Match Preview: Brentford 2-1 QPR Predictions and Betting Tips 27.11.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, November 27, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 14
Match: 20:45 Brentford – QPR
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
- A 1-0 win in midweek topped off a six-game unbeaten run for Brentford (W2, D4), and was also their fourth straight game to end with under 2.5 total goals. At least one team has failed to score in their last three games, yet the ‘Bees’ can still sting, as they’ve scored over 1.5 goals in 52.94% of 17 total matches this season.
- In their last home match, Brentford failed to score – and failed to open the scoring – for the first time here this season across all competitions (W3, D4, L1). However, the hosts can take inspiration from their dominance over the last four home H2Hs (W4, D/L0), across which nearly 50% (five) of their 11 goals came before the 34th minute.
- Queens Park Rangers (QPR) are three points behind the hosts, but have claimed one more point than them across their last five matches (W3, D1, L1). Yet, QPR have leaked 1.60 goals-per-game in such matches, with each win coming by slender one-goal margins.
- QPR’s last eight competitive H2Hs vs Brentford have averaged 4.00 goals-per-game, but they have won just one of their last ten competitive away H2Hs since 1965! Additionally, QPR have never led an away Championship H2H at HT this century (HT: D3, L2), losing at HT/FT twice and dropping an average of 1.00 points in the second half after each first-half draw.
- Players to watch: Brentford’s sensational Ivan Toney has 11 goals so far and eight of his goals have landed in the first half.
- QPR man Lyndon Dykes’ four goals this term have each come from the 12-yard spot. His career penalty conversion rate currently stands at 85.71%.
- Hot stat: QPR have conceded first against their arch-rivals Brentford for nine H2Hs running across all competitions (W1, D1, L7).
|Head-to-head matches: BRENTFORD – QPR|
|11.01.20||CHA||Brentford||QPR||3 : 1|
|28.10.19||CHA||QPR||Brentford||1 : 3|
|02.03.19||CHA||Brentford||QPR||3 : 0|
|10.11.18||CHA||QPR||Brentford||3 : 2|
|21.04.18||CHA||Brentford||QPR||2 : 1|