Match Preview: West Brom 1-5 Crystal Palace Predictions and Betting Tips 06.12.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, December 6, 2020.
League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 11
Match: 13:00 West Brom – Crystal Palace
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:5 WON!!!
- West Bromwich Albion’s last three Premier League (PL) matches have all finished with a 1-0 scoreline (W1, L2), and each of their last seven league games have featured under 2.5 goals. Second-half improvement is a must if the ‘Baggies’ are to avoid a relegation battle, as they currently lament the league’s worst goal difference after half-time (-10).
- The hosts are yet to concede a league goal before the 55th minute at home this term (W1, D2, L2). Nevertheless, it is concerning that in the last three home PL games in which they conceded, their defence was breached after the 80th minute – costing them three points in total.
- Crystal Palace have witnessed more goalless first halves than any other PL team since the start of the 2018/19 season (34). However, they’ve struggled to build upon solid starts, conceding in each of their last nine league outings (W3, D1, L5). Furthermore, they’ve conceded seven (77.78%) out of nine second-half PL goals this term after the 75th minute.
- The visitors have kept clean sheets in each of their last three competitive trips to The Hawthorns (W2, D1). Four (80%) of the five goals they scored therein came after the 50th minute, and Palace boss Roy Hodgson has only lost once against his former employers (W4, D1). All six of those games saw one or both sides fail to score.
- Players to watch: West Brom have never lost a competitive fixture in which Callum Robinson has found the net (W2, D3) while Andros Townsend has registered three competitive goals for Palace against West Brom, twice scoring after the 80th minute.
- Hot stat: No goals have been scored between the 31st minute and half-time of any of West Brom’s home games, or any of Palace’s away fixtures in the PL this season.
|Head-to-head matches: WEST BROM – CRYSTAL PALACE|
|25.09.18||EFL||West Brom||Crystal Palace||0 : 3|
|13.05.18||PL||Crystal Palace||West Brom||2 : 0|
|02.12.17||PL||West Brom||Crystal Palace||0 : 0|
|22.07.17||AT||West Brom||Crystal Palace||0 : 2|
|04.03.17||PL||West Brom||Crystal Palace||0 : 2|