Match Preview: PSV 4-0 Omonia Predictions and Betting Tips 10.12.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, December 10, 2020.
League: Europa League – Group Stage – Round 6
Match: 18:55 PSV – Omonia
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 4:0 WON!!!
- PSV Eindhoven have already qualified for the knockout stages of the UEFA Europa League (UEL) after beating Granada in the last round. Another win here could see them finish as group winners should Granada fail to win away at PAOK. With three wins and two defeats this UEL campaign, four of PSV’s matches have featured both teams scoring while as many were decided by a single-goal margin.
- In all competitions, PSV are unbeaten in six matches (W4, D2) and at home they have four wins in a row, while scoring 2.75 goals on average. Impressively, they also kept a clean sheet in three of those four matches.
- Omonia Nicosia, meanwhile, were winless in their first four matches in the group stage but shocked PAOK in the last round with a late winning goal via the penalty spot. Regardless, they have nothing more than pride to play for here. Their most common result in this group stage is 2-1 (W1, L2), and four of five matches saw both teams score.
- Away from home, they have a single win across their last five competitive matches (D1, L3), and conceded precisely one goal after the break in four of those matches. Three straight away matches have featured over 2.5 total goals. Their two UEL group stage matches on the road have featured no less than 16 total yellow cards – with Omonia shown more than their hosts on both occasions.
- Players to watch: PSV starlet Donyell Malen has scored a second-half goal in three straight home matches – and scored in both halves in the reverse fixture. Meanwhile, Jordi Gomez has scored two of Omonia’s five UEL goals, including a stunner from his own half in the reverse fixture.
- Hot stat: PSV have won the first half ‘to nil’ in five of their seven competitive home matches this season – four by a 1-0 scoreline.
|Head-to-head matches: PSV – OMONIA|
|29.10.20||EL||Omonia||PSV||1 : 2|