Match Preview: Wolfsburg 2-1 Eintracht Frankfurt Predictions and Betting Tips 11.12.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, December 11, 2020.
League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 11
Match: 20:30 Wolfsburg – Eintracht Frankfurt
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
- Wolfsburg remain unbeaten in the Bundesliga (W4, D6) following a 2-2 draw in the last round, in what was their fourth stalemate this season that saw them concede the opener but then score an equaliser in the same half. However, that was also the first game this top-flight campaign that Wolfsburg lost the first half (HT: W4, D5, L1).
- At home, the hosts have won three straight Bundesliga games, although the last victory saw them concede the opener for the first time here this season – albeit despite that, it was still the only Bundesliga game this term that saw Wolfsburg win both halves. Furthermore, while Wolfsburg have scored seven of nine home league goals during the first half, three of the five they’ve conceded here came after HT (2H: W1, D2, L2).
- Eintracht Frankfurt are on a run of five score-draws – the first time they’ve achieved that feat since the Bundesliga was formed – and have lost just once this Bundesliga season (W2, D7, L1). They’ve so far managed to claim an impressive seven points when conceding first (W1, D4, L1), but on the flipside have dropped points in three of the four games in which they scored the opener (W1, D3).
- However the visitors’ only Bundesliga defeat this season came on the road in a 5-0 hammering versus Bayern Munich. Unsurprisingly, that game saw goals in both halves – which has been the case in all five of Frankfurt’s Bundesliga road trips (W1, D3, L1).
- Players to watch: Wout Weghorst has scored his seven league goals across six of the last seven games – five of these seven strikes gave Wolfsburg the lead, the other two were equalisers. André Silva has also scored seven league goals, and was Frankfurt’s first scorer in all six of his goalscoring league games.
- Hot stat: Wolfsburg and Frankfurt have been involved in a combined 13 Bundesliga draws this season. The last season that two teams had the same or more draws at this stage was in 2006/07.
|Head-to-head matches: WOLFSBURG – EINTRACHT FRANKFURT|
|30.05.20||BUN||Wolfsburg||Eintracht Frankfurt||1 : 2|
|23.11.19||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||Wolfsburg||0 : 2|
|24.05.19||CF||Eintracht Frankfurt||Wolfsburg||3 : 4 (3 : 3)|
|22.04.19||BUN||Wolfsburg||Eintracht Frankfurt||1 : 1|
|02.12.18||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||Wolfsburg||1 : 2|
Match Preview: Londrina - CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022
Match Preview: Switzerland W 0-4 England W Predictions and Betting Tips 30.06.2022
Match Preview: SK Gjovik-Lyn 0-7 Stabaek Predictions and Betting Tips 29.06.2022