Match Preview: Valencia 2-2 Ath Bilbao Predictions and Betting Tips 12.12.2020
Tips & Predictions For Today, December 12, 2020.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 13
Match: 14:00 Valencia – Ath Bilbao
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:2 WON!!!
- Valencia have drawn a third of their 12 La Liga (LL) games this season (W3, L5), with three such results coming in the last five games (W1, L1). LL’s comeback kings this season, ‘Los Che’ have gained the most points after conceding first (W2, D1, L5) including four points in the last five matches. Scoring late goals has been partly responsible for that, as 41.18% (seven) of Valencia’s 17 LL goals have arrived beyond the 70th minute.
- Home LL form has been mixed for Valencia (W2, D2, L2), with the two losses coming ‘to nil’ whilst both the wins saw them score four goals. Scoring first hasn’t helped Valencia at this venue in LL (D2), whilst the disadvantage of conceding first was somewhat negated by their comeback theme (W2, L2).
- Athletic Bilbao have struggled for consistency, repeating results only once in consecutive matches this LL campaign (W4, D1, L6). What’s consistent, though, are their strong starts with nine HT clean sheets in 11 LL matches including six that returned goalless first halves. Sitting well with Valencia’s theme, Athletic have scored 41.67% (five) of their 12 LL goals beyond the 70th minute. The same period also accounted for a third of their 12 LL ‘goals against’.
- Athletic have struggled on the road this season (W1, D1, L4), although four of the five win/loss results saw a one-goal margin with all four deciding goals arriving beyond the 70th minute. Athletic have also conceded 50% of their away LL ‘goals against’ right after HT (46’-60’), nullifying the positive effect of five HT clean sheets.
- Players to watch: Valencia’s Carlos Soler has scored all four of his LL goals at home, each coming via a penalty. Meanwhile, both of Iñaki Williams’ LL goals for Athletic came beyond the 70th minute.
- Hot stat: Athletic haven’t won two LL away H2Hs in a row since January 1988 (L2).
|Head-to-head matches: VALENCIA – ATH BILBAO|
|01.07.20||LL||Valencia||Ath Bilbao||0 : 2|
|28.09.19||LL||Ath Bilbao||Valencia||0 : 1|
|03.03.19||LL||Valencia||Ath Bilbao||2 : 0|
|27.10.18||LL||Ath Bilbao||Valencia||0 : 0|
|28.02.18||LL||Ath Bilbao||Valencia||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Londrina - CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022
Match Preview: Switzerland W 0-4 England W Predictions and Betting Tips 30.06.2022
Match Preview: SK Gjovik-Lyn 0-7 Stabaek Predictions and Betting Tips 29.06.2022