Match Preview: B. Monchengladbach 3-2 Bayern Munich Predictions and Betting Tips 08.01.2021
B. Monchengladbach – Bayern Munich Predictions & Tips For Today, January 8, 2021.
League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 15
Match: 20:30 B. Monchengladbach – Bayern Munich
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:2 WON!!!
- Sitting just outside the European places, Borussia Mönchengladbach snapped a run of four winless Bundesliga games (D3, L1) with a 1-0 success last time out. That game also marked the 12th time in 14 league games to see them net first, although they failed to win more than half of those (W5, D5, L2).
- Five of those openers came at home, where they are unbeaten over Bundesliga first halves here this season (1H: W3, D4). However, Gladbach have won only two of seven second-halves played at home (2H: W2, D3, L2), and registered no goals from the 81st minute to FT while letting in three. Providing a boost to their hopes, though, Gladbach are the best-performing Bundesliga team against Bayern since 2014/15 (W5, D2, L5).
- Table toppers Bayern are on a club-record run of eight Bundesliga games in which they conceded first (W5, D3), in turn also creating a new Bundesliga record of avoiding defeat in eight straight games when going behind. Dominant second-half displays by ‘Die Roten’ (2H: W7, D1) have played a huge part in this, with 13 of their 20 goals scored coming after the break.
- The visitors have won five (D1) of their last six Bundesliga away games, winning the second-half in the last four. Entertainment seems guaranteed, as every one of Bayern’s away league games this season have seen both teams score, with at least over 2.5 match goals on six occasions (W5, L1).
- Players to watch: Lars Stindl has scored the match opener in four of his five goalscoring Bundesliga games for Gladbach. Robert Lewandowski, meanwhile, has scored twice for Bayern in each of his last three league games. Doing so again here will make him just the third player in history to net a brace (or better) in four successive Bundesliga fixtures.
- Hot stat: Gladbach have been involved in the joint-second highest number of league games with a red card this season (three).
|Head-to-head matches: B. MONCHENGLADBACH – BAYERN MUNICH|
|13.06.20||BUN||Bayern Munich||B. Monchengladbach||2 : 1|
|07.12.19||BUN||B. Monchengladbach||Bayern Munich||2 : 1|
|02.03.19||BUN||B. Monchengladbach||Bayern Munich||1 : 5|
|13.01.19||TC||Bayern Munich||B. Monchengladbach||1 : 0
(0 : 0)
|06.10.18||BUN||Bayern Munich||B. Monchengladbach||0 : 3|
Match Preview: Dinamo Minsk - Decic Predictions and Betting Tips 07.07.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt 3-0 Klaksvik Predictions and Betting Tips 06.07.2022
Match Preview: St Josephs 0-0 Larne Predictions and Betting Tips 05.07.2022
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS 7-1 Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022