Match Preview: Wycombe 1-4 Tottenham Predictions and Betting Tips 25.01.2021
Wycombe – Tottenham Predictions & Tips For Today, January 25, 2021.
League: ENGLAND: FA Cup – 1/16-finals
Match: 20:45 Wycombe – Tottenham
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:4 WON!!!
- Championship basement boys Wycombe Wanderers have won just two of their last 14 competitive matches (W2, D5, L7), and the team’s most recent victory came three weeks ago, in their third-round tie against Preston. That game continued a trend which has seen each of Wycombe’s previous four matches produce over 2.5 goals.
- In beating Preston, Wycombe ended a run of five winless matches in the competition against opposition inside the first four tiers of the English pyramid (D2, L3 – excludes ET). They scored three goals before HT in that fixture, consequently stretching it to four consecutive home FA Cup matches in which they’ve netted at least once in the first half of the match.
- Seven-time competition winners Tottenham Hotspur travel to Wycombe having lost only two of their previous 19 competitive matches (W12, D5). They’ve conceded a combined two goals across their previous five fixtures, whilst scoring 2+ goals in four of those encounters. Furthermore, ten of their 14 combined goals scored in that sequence arrived before HT.
- Both teams have scored in five of Spurs’ previous six FA Cup matches, whilst on the road, the North Londoners have kept just three clean sheets across their ten previous away competition fixtures, and each came in their only victories in that sequence (W3, D4, L3).
- Players to watch: Wycombe left-back and regular penalty taker Joe Jacobson scored from the spot for the third time this season in the last round of this competition. Meanwhile, all six of Carlos Vinícius’ goals for Spurs have come in cup competitions this season, including a hat-trick in the last round.
- Hot stat: Wycombe have previously made it to the fourth round just once in the last 20 years – that fixture ended in defeat against Tottenham (4-3) in January 2017.
|Head-to-head matches: WYCOMBE – TOTTENHAM|
|28.01.17||FAC||Tottenham||Wycombe||4 : 3|
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022