Match Preview: Watford 1-2 QPR Predictions and Betting Tips 01.02.2021
Watford – QPR Predictions & Tips For Today, February 1, 2021.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 27
Match: 20:45 Watford – QPR
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
- Despite being held to a draw last time out which ended a three-game winning run, Watford are within reach of the top-two places and have accrued three more points at this stage than they did during their 2014/15 promotion season. That said, the ‘Hornets’ haven’t won a league H2H since 2010/11, but encouragingly, they have scored first for two league meetings on the spin.
- Losing just one Championship home match (W10, D2, L1), Watford have won ‘to nil’ in four of their last five home games and each of the last six here have ended with under 2.5 total goals. As such, Watford have led at HT in the most home fixtures this Championship campaign (FT: W7, D1), but strangely, have scored in both halves just three times here this term.
- Struggling for consistent form after losing 1-0 last time out, Queens Park Rangers need a result here or they could be pulled closer to the red zone. Akin to Watford, QPR’s last 11 competitive matches have produced under 2.5 goals, with both teams netting in just three of those fixtures (90mins: W2, D5, L4).
- Whilst QPR are yet to win away when conceding the first goal this league season (D2, L4), 69.23% of their away league games have been drawn at HT. However, manager Mark Warburton has guided his QPR side to two awayday wins on the trot, and five away games unbeaten.
- Players to watch: Six-goal Troy Deeney (WAT) has slotted home two penalties from his last three appearances, whilst QPR’s penalty specialist Charlie Austin will undoubtedly fancy his chances here after netting five career goals versus Watford – two were penalties!
- Hot stat: These teams have received seven (WAT) and five (QPR) Championship penalties this season – both have a 100% conversion rate.
|Head-to-head matches: WATFORD – QPR|
|21.11.20||CHA||QPR||Watford||1 : 1|
|27.07.19||CF||QPR||Watford||0 : 1|
|15.02.19||FAC||QPR||Watford||0 : 1|
|30.07.16||CF||QPR||Watford||2 : 0|
|21.04.14||CHA||QPR||Watford||2 : 1|
Match Preview: Dinamo Minsk - Decic Predictions and Betting Tips 07.07.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt 3-0 Klaksvik Predictions and Betting Tips 06.07.2022
Match Preview: St Josephs 0-0 Larne Predictions and Betting Tips 05.07.2022
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS 7-1 Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022