Match Preview: Fiorentina 0-2 Inter Predictions and Betting Tips 05.02.2021
Fiorentina – Inter Predictions & Tips For Today, February 5, 2021.
League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 21
Match: 20:45 Fiorentina – Inter
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
- Mid-table Fiorentina’s 1-1 draw at Torino last round strengthened their mid-table position and means they’ve registered 59.09% of their season points haul over their last nine Serie A (SA) games (W3, D4, L2). Entertainment has been relatively sparse however, with no side seeing less games produce over 2.5 match goals while their match average of 2.6 goals per game is one the league’s lowest.
- Fiorentina are unbeaten in six home top-flight matches (W2, D4) this season, where they’ve registered four of their five seasonal wins. Scoring first will be priority, as 70% of their home SA matches have seen the same HT/FT result. However, they conceded the opener in three of the last four competitive H2Hs here although they are actually unbeaten in six straight home SA matches versus Internazionale since 2014 (W3, D3).
- Inter beat Benevento 4-0 in their last SA outing – their third straight SA cleansheet – and can go top of the league if they can snap that six-game winless streak at Stadio Artemio Franchi. A league-high of 2.45 goals scored per game and a thrilling 4-3 victory in the reverse fixture means Inter have a decent shot of achieving that.
- However, the visitors are winless in three away SA matches (D2, L1), conceding exactly twice in two. On the other hand Inter have registered four of their five away league wins this season despite a -1 handicap, netting at least twice in all five (W5, D4, L1).
- Players to watch: Franck Ribéry scored a second-half opener last time out. Three of his four career SA goals have arrived after the break although he is yet to score at home for Fiorentina. Romelu Lukaku, meanwhile, hit a brace in his last Inter outing, with each of his previous eight competitive strikes coming in the second half.
- Hot stat: With an average of 3.08 goals per fixture, this SA season ranks as the most entertaining since 1950/51.
|Head-to-head matches: FIORENTINA – INTER|
|13.01.21||COP||Fiorentina||Inter||1 : 2 (1 : 1)|
|26.09.20||SA||Inter||Fiorentina||4 : 3|
|22.07.20||SA||Inter||Fiorentina||0 : 0|
|29.01.20||COP||Inter||Fiorentina||2 : 1|
|15.12.19||SA||Fiorentina||Inter||1 : 1|