Match Preview: FC Emmen 0-1 AZ Alkmaar Predictions and Betting Tips 06.02.2021
FC Emmen – AZ Alkmaar Predictions & Tips For Today, February 6, 2021.
League: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 21
Match: 14:00 FC Emmen – AZ Alkmaar
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 0:1 WON!!!
- Winless Emmen failed to score in a third consecutive league game last time out, and have just one goal across their last 481 minutes of play. In addition, Emmen are one of just six sides in Eredivisie history to pick up six or fewer points by this stage, and each of those teams eventually finished in the bottom three.
- Though Emmen have picked up 32 of their last 38 Eredivisie points here, their ten-game Eredivisie home form reads: D3, L7. Moreover, no side has conceded more than Emmen’s 3.0 per home league game on average, and as a consequence, five of those seven home league defeats have produced a 2+ goal margin.
- Still within striking distance of a podium finish, visiting AZ Alkmaar aim to bounce back following 200 minutes of play without scoring. However, the ‘Cheese Heads’ should be confident of getting back on track, given their unbeaten record this season vs current bottom-three sides (W3, D1).
- AZ’s Eredivisie road trips often provide action, and they are yet to record a goalless first-half in away league games, whilst seven of ten produced over 1.5 total first-half goals (HT: W6, D2, L2). However, 76.47% of their conceded away league goals have come beyond HT and as such, both teams have scored in a league-high 90% of AZ’s away games.
- Players to watch: Netting in three of his last seven H2Hs with AZ, Emmen top-scorer Michael de Leeuw scored his side’s only league goal across the last five rounds. As for the visitors, Myron Boadu became the fourth-youngest AZ player to hit the 50-game milestone in the Eredivisie – he scored twice in their last away game and has two goals in three H2Hs with Emmen.
- Hot stat: AZ boss Pascal Jansen faced Emmen on four occasions whilst at Jong PSV – each of those encounters produced under 2.5 total goals (W1, D3).
|Head-to-head matches: FC EMMEN – AZ ALKMAAR|
|22.11.20||ERE||AZ Alkmaar||FC Emmen||1 : 0|
|10.11.19||ERE||AZ Alkmaar||FC Emmen||3 : 0|
|02.02.19||ERE||AZ Alkmaar||FC Emmen||5 : 0|
|19.08.18||ERE||FC Emmen||AZ Alkmaar||1 : 4|
|26.10.16||KNV||AZ Alkmaar||FC Emmen||1 : 0|