Match Preview: Coventry 0-2 Norwich Predictions and Betting Tips 17.02.2021
Coventry – Norwich Predictions & Tips For Today, February 17, 2021.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 30
Match: 20:00 Coventry – Norwich
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
- A comprehensive 3-1 HT/FT defeat last time out extended Coventry City’s winless run in the Championship to four (D2, L2), leaving them at risk of dropping into the bottom-three. Notably though, the ‘Sky Blues’ have scored in four of their last five games following a run of just one scoring game from the seven prior.
- Seven of Coventry’s 14 Championship home matches have produced a goalless first half, whilst five also ended without a goal – four of which came in their last six games here (W1, D4, L1). Despite their lowly position, only two sides have picked up more home clean sheets than Coventry’s seven (50%) and they’ve registered 67.74% of their points here. However, they have failed to win both home league games vs relegated opposition (D1, L1).
- Daniel Farke’s Norwich City ended a three-game winless league run in style as they dispatched Stoke in a 4-1 HT/FT victory last time out. That win means Norwich took back their place at the top and they remain four points better off at this stage than during their last Championship promotion campaign.
- The ‘Canaries’ have experienced a slight decline in form on their travels, losing as many Championship games across their last four trips (W2, L2) as they did in their opening ten. Not exactly air-tight, six of their eight away league victories came without a clean sheet, including their only such trip vs promoted opposition so far (2-1).
- Players to watch: Midfielder Callum O’Hare has assisted the only three goals Coventry have scored across the last 558 minutes of home league play. Following Todd Cantwell’s opener to end Norwich’s 389-minute run without a goal last time out, top-scorer Teemu Pukki (13 goals) sealed the deal with strikes both before and after HT.
- Hot stat: No Championship side has recorded more than Coventry’s five 0-0 draws in home league action.
|Head-to-head matches: COVENTRY – NORWICH|
|09.01.21||FAC||Norwich||Coventry||2 : 0|
|28.11.20||CHA||Norwich||Coventry||1 : 1|
|23.08.16||EFL||Norwich||Coventry||6 : 1|
|26.07.16||CF||Norwich||Coventry||3 : 0|
|30.07.11||CF||Coventry||Norwich||0 : 3|
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022