Match Preview: West Ham 2-1 Tottenham Predictions and Betting Tips 21.02.2021
West Ham – Tottenham Predictions & Tips For Today, February 21, 2021.
League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 25
Match: 13:00 West Ham – Tottenham
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
- Despite fans not being allowed in stadiums, it’s still been a season to remember for West Ham United who have secured 12 league wins already (D6, L6) and subsequently only in 1983/84 (43) and 1985/86 (48) have the ‘Hammers’ registered more points at this stage of a top-flight campaign. Furthermore, they’ve won six of their previous eight Premier League (PL) fixtures (D1, L1), only champions-elect Manchester City can better that during this period.
- David Moyes’ side have upped the ante recently, scoring 2+ goals in four of their previous six league matches – a vast improvement after scoring 2+ in four of the prior 14. Meanwhile at home, they’ve netted in the game’s final 30 minutes in each of their previous three encounters, which has contributed to 40.54% of all their PL goals that have arrived during this timeframe.
- Despite their 4-1 midweek success in the Europa League, Tottenham have lost four of their last five PL games (W1) which is as many defeats as in their previous 28. Each of those losses saw them concede at least one goal before HT, and three of the defeats account for half the total number of PL matches in which they’ve drawn a blank this season.
- Spurs will be keen to get back to winning ways with local bragging rights on the line here, and they’ll no doubt be boosted by their good recent record at West Ham which has seen them win four consecutive competitive matches, whilst scoring exactly three goals in three.
- Players to watch: West Ham’s top scorer Tomáš Souček has netted three goals across their last five PL matches. For Spurs, Harry Kane is recently back from injury and boasts four goals in three matches vs the hosts.
- Hot stat: Ahead of this round, no team has scored more goals from corners in the PL this season than West Ham (eight).
|Head-to-head matches: WEST HAM – TOTTENHAM|
|18.10.20||PL||Tottenham||West Ham||3 : 3|
|23.06.20||PL||Tottenham||West Ham||2 : 0|
|23.11.19||PL||West Ham||Tottenham||2 : 3|
|27.04.19||PL||Tottenham||West Ham||0 : 1|
|31.10.18||EFL||West Ham||Tottenham||1 : 3|
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022