Match Preview: Wycombe 0-2 Norwich Predictions and Betting Tips 28.02.2021
Wycombe – Norwich Predictions & Tips For Today, February 28, 2021.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 33
Match: 13:00 Wycombe – Norwich
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
- Rock-bottom Wycombe Wanderers have a Herculean task not just in this game, but in their bid for survival. However, to their credit they have lost just one of their last four Championship matches and also recorded two clean sheets on the spin after defeating high-flying Reading 1-0 in bizarre circumstances during midweek.
- An average of just 0.63 goals scored per home league game this season is a worry though, as is the fact Wycombe have conceded 2+ goals in four of their last seven competitive home matches. Moreover, the hosts have scored first in just five Championship home games (W3, L2) and as such, have trailed at HT in six matches here (D1, L5).
- Winning four matches on the trot, three by a 2+ goal margin, Norwich City are stretching clear at the top and look like a Premier League team in-wait. Scoring first in 20 Championship matches this term (W18, D2), the Canaries have led at HT in 11 games (W10, D1), netting in both halves in 31.25% of their 32 league encounters so far.
- Having also scored in both halves in a 3-1 win during midweek, it’s difficult to see past a Norwich victory considering they won 4-3 in their last visit here. Yet the ‘Canaries’ could inflict quickfire damage having netted seven of their nine league opening away goals within the first 30 minutes, whilst scoring the league’s most first-half away strikes this campaign (13).
- Players to watch: Wycombe’s Fred Onyedinma scored a second-half game-winning goal in his last appearance for what was his third competitive goal this term. Meanwhile, Norwich’s Teemu Pukki has bagged a whopping six goals from his last four appearances, netting in both halves in two. He also scored inside four minutes in the last H2H.
- Hot stat: With the last four H2Hs producing an average of 4.50 goals per fixture, a goal-fest could be incoming!
|Head-to-head matches: WYCOMBE – NORWICH|
|24.10.20||CHA||Norwich||Wycombe||2 : 1|
|25.09.18||EFL||Wycombe||Norwich||3 : 4|
|02.01.10||LO||Wycombe||Norwich||0 : 1|
|22.08.09||LO||Norwich||Wycombe||5 : 2|