Match Preview: Leeds 0-0 Chelsea Predictions and Betting Tips 13.03.2021
Leeds – Chelsea Predictions & Tips For Today, March 13, 2021.
League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 28
Match: 13:30 Leeds – Chelsea
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
- Despite sitting in mid-table Leeds United have been entertaining this season, and enter this clash on a mammoth 18-game Premier League (PL) run without a draw (W8, L10) which has helped their fixtures record a league-high average of 3.30 goals this term. Still, while they’ve been unpredictable at times they’ve been the opposite against clubs from the capital, losing six of nine competitive matches against London-based sides this season (W2, D1, L6).
- Much of the credit for Leeds’ entertainment-fuelled matches is down to coach Marcelo Bielsa, although in his long managerial career only once before has he seen his side record more home league defeats in a single season than the six Leeds have registered so far (W5, D2, L6). Another is expected here, and could be confirmed early as Leeds’ three PL home defeats in 2021 saw them concede the opener within 20 minutes.
- The last time these two met Chelsea won 3-1 and briefly went top of the PL, and everything looked rosy for then-boss Frank Lampard. How things change in football, as three months later Thomas Tuchel is in charge and is yet to lose as Chelsea boss (W8, D3 – in all competitions) guiding the ‘Blues’ from ninth place to fourth, and winning at HT/FT in all six PL wins under his charge.
- The visitors are also unbeaten in six straight away games (W5, D1), registering four 1-0 wins during that time, in contrast to Leeds’ high-action affairs. Yet despite that low-scoring tendency, six of Chelsea’s seven PL away wins this term saw them lead at HT.
- Players to watch: Leeds’ Patrick Bamford scored the opener in the reverse – he’s done that five times this PL campaign. However he could be upstaged by Chelsea’s Mason Mount who’s scored in three straight PL away games, twice netting the opener.
- Hot stat: Ahead of this round, no side has faced more penalties than Leeds this PL campaign (eight).
|Head-to-head matches: LEEDS – CHELSEA|
|05.12.20||PL||Chelsea||Leeds||3 : 1|
|19.12.12||EFL||Leeds||Chelsea||1 : 5|
|15.05.04||PL||Chelsea||Leeds||1 : 0|
|06.12.03||PL||Leeds||Chelsea||1 : 1|
|28.01.03||PL||Chelsea||Leeds||3 : 2|
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022