Match Preview: Belgium 8-0 Belarus Predictions and Betting Tips 30.03.2021
Belgium – Belarus Predictions & Tips For Today, March 30, 2021.
League: World Cup – Qualification
Match: 19:45 Belgium – Belarus
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 8:0 WON!!!
- FIFA’s top-ranked side Belgium conceded first in their opening two World Cup qualification (WCQ) matches but lost neither (W1, D1). Early goals are expected here as five of Belgium’s last six games witnessed scoring inside the first 15 minutes, yet whilst they’ve netted in 27 consecutive games (W22, D3, L2), they’ve only kept one clean sheet across their last nine internationals.
- Now unbeaten at home in 25 WC/EURO qualifying matches since September 2010 (W19, D6), Roberto Martínez’s side should be confident in extending that after scoring 2+ goals in 11 of their last 12 games as hosts. Furthermore, they’ve scored an average of 4.83 goals per game across their last six WCQ home matches (W5, D1).
- Belarus (FIFA rank: 88) opened their campaign with a 4-2 win over Estonia, just their second win in 15 WCQ matches (D3, L10). However despite scoring before HT in each of their last four outings, Belarus have lost at HT/FT in their previous seven matches against teams ranked inside FIFA’s top 15.
- If they’re to cause an enormous upset, they’ll have to work hard for it as each of their last four away wins came via a one-goal margin. Realistically though, victory looks unattainable given their poor recent away form (D1, L3) and whilst their last three road trips featured over 3.5 goals, if that happens again don’t expect many from the visitors – Belarus’ last two away games vs teams in FIFA’s top 15 both ended in a 4-0 defeat!
- Players to watch: Kevin De Bruyne has contributed 17 goals across his last 11 international appearances (six goals, 11 assists), including strikes in Belgium’s last two home fixtures. For Belarus, Vitali Lisakovich netted a brace against Estonia, registering his third goal in five games for club and country.
- Hot stat: Belarus’ last eight games, and six of Belgium’s last seven, all witnessed goals before HT.
Match Preview: Londrina - CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022
Match Preview: Switzerland W 0-4 England W Predictions and Betting Tips 30.06.2022
Match Preview: SK Gjovik-Lyn 0-7 Stabaek Predictions and Betting Tips 29.06.2022